• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anung

Un Rama
They've opened a Cat Cafe in Edinburgh so me and the misses are going to hit that up. Really excited as I've had some kind of paternal pet thing going on where I want a cat/dog but can't get one due to the landlord

Cats!!!!

Jman014

Please be excited everyone for Max Claufield in Life is Strange.
Yes someone likes it lol.

I'm going to pick it up myself down the line
Missus bull and I beat it already and are waiting for the rest of the episodes. I don't know if missus bull bought the season pass like I did, though, but he likes it too.
You should check out the Giant Bomb Quick Look for Life Is strange.

It's only 5 dollars for episode 1!

*gives you my friender energy and my dick energy*
+1 Energy

You gotta power. good luck!

I'll cherish it forever..

aUrI8iI.jpg

JoJo94

Please be excited everyone for Max Claufield in Life is Strange.

Missus bull and I beat it already and are waiting for the rest of the episodes. I don't know if missus bull bought the season pass like I did, though, but he likes it too.

It's only 5 dollars for episode 1!

Yeah I remember you saying that you liked it, didn't realized misses bull played it too.

I really shouldn't have read the youtube comments...

Squishy3

So since more people are going to be exposed to Life is Strange, you know who the security guard dude reminds me of?

That asshole prison guard with the mustache in Orange is the New Black.

JoJo94

So what's with the new hate for the new LP? Is it the game their playing? The pairing of Matt and Liam? Or is it a bunch of nothing?

From what I am seeing it's a mix of the three/ some people not liking what it's about. the SJW thing which again I don't know how that became an insult)

Jman014

So since more people are going to be exposed to Life is Strange, you know who the security guard dude reminds me of?

That asshole prison guard with the mustache in Orange is the New Black.
I've never seen it. Netflix series, right?

You should play Life is Strange, though. I think I'll get more copies of episode 1 soon to give to people in this thread.
Yeah I remember you saying that you liked it, didn't realized misses bull played it too.

I really shouldn't have read the youtube comments...
I could get along with a dorky person like Max.
She even knows how to play a guitar, which I'm shit at despite being tutored.

Yeah don't read that shit.

JoJo94

You should play Life is Strange, though. I think I'll get more copies of episode 1 soon to give to people in this thread.

Yeah I'm actually trying to keep myself blind to this game a bit so I'll have to avoid this lp.

It's like a trainwreck I have to keep reading until I get too disgusted to continue

Squishy3

I own it already buttlord

I was going to jump in on the Ontario vs Quebec arguments but I realized that you guys would just ignore me like you always do to the rest of the country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom