• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always initially assume it's a bunch of nothing because people are crazy.

From what I am seeing it's a mix of the three/ some people not liking what it's about. the SJW thing which again I don't know how that became an insult)

the game and a bunch of nothing. people seem to think it's gonna be a boring LP.

The game I'm assuming since it has a lot to do with teen drama which some people absolutely hate.
Alright I'm starting to see the picture now. Also took a look at the youtube comments, yeesh that's bad. What does SJW even mean?

That's what I was thinking unless there was some major differences.

I thought there were other differences besides that.

The slim versions have a larger HDD, but that doesn't really matter since you can just add your own. Other than that I think they are the same.
It's also older hardware with more parts so it is more likely to fail?

That might be an issue. Although, my fat PS3 is still working 8 years later.

Zenfalcia

make this post for editing later with the username link

Or something. It was nonsense.
Iirc it was "Please don't tag for a post later that I can edit". something like that.
And foxuzumaki

More memory, which you could expand with an external HD anyways
It's also older hardware with more parts so it is more likely to fail?
The slim versions have a larger HDD, but that doesn't really matter since you can just add your own. Other than that I think they are the same.
That might be an issue. Although, my fat PS3 is still working 8 years later.
Okay, thanks for the info.

Jman014

For those who don't already have a copy of it and want one, I'm giving away two copies of Life is Strange episode 1. Please enjoy. Quote to reveal

Life is Strange Episode 1 copy 1

Life is Strange Episode 1 copy 2

Jman014

thanks bro, took the first one!

Hey thanks a lot Jman! I grabbed the second one

Please enjoy
tumblr_mr6570ok9Q1s12v80o1_400.gif

Since UNIEL is coming out tomorrow for NA and Friday for EU (dammit!). Anyone have any ideas who their maining? I plan on going with Eltnum and if I really get in to it, Linne as 2nd option.

beinfilms

For those who don't already have a copy of it and want one, I'm giving away two copies of Life is Strange episode 1. Please enjoy. Quote to reveal

Life is Strange Episode 1 copy 1

Life is Strange Episode 1 copy 2

I just missed it...(but was too salty to say so at first.) Stupid homework.

joe2187

Banned
I think I'll do the same and give away a code for Long live the queen on steam

Enjoy your cute girl dying in horrible ways simulator.

LLTQ-Tentacle-Monster.png

Quote to reveal.
[EMAIL="https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=kxWUVR3x4sGbuqdB][/EMAIL]

Since UNIEL is coming out tomorrow for NA and Friday for EU (dammit!). Anyone have any ideas who their maining? I plan on going with Eltnum and if I really get in to it, Linne as 2nd option.

I'm also thinking Eltnum. She looks really cool. Plus, berets are awesome. Besides her I'm thinking Merkava.

Ffffffffuck you both, time for new main. Might just go vanilla and go MC main.
She's so cool.
I'm not actually mad I just don't like playing common characters.

Zenfalcia

Eltnum.. but it seems like other people have the same idea... Who knows, it might change if I get some hands on time.

beinfilms

It's ok. The full episode is only 5 dollars so if you don't like what's there you at least save some money instead of buying the full game like what you have to do for Telltale Games.

Yeah, but even if I don't like it that much, a free game's a free game, and I hate to miss opportunities for one.

Alfebit

Banned
It does have online, yeah.

Hmm, I'll think about it.

I'm off for the night, have an Algebra Exam tomorrow.

Send me your energy via FedEx Next Day Air Frienders!

Packing it up as we speak.

lol That part gave me such a good laugh.

I'm practicing in DOA, but I'd be down to fight anybody I guess...

I'll join if you're still on.

Guess people are going to have to dial back the lewd. Big Brother is watching.

Never.

JoJo94

I've heard things about social justice warriors, but I didn't care enough to go deeper in to it.

Yeah I don't 100% get it either. I know some people can get annoying when talking about an issue but for the most part it seems to be thrown around pretty easily (at least from what I have seen)

Alright, so Shin Mazinger Shougeki Z-Hen spoiler time.

So the guy who was blatantly evil looking, along with all of his minions and fucking named Dr. Hell was actually trying to be a good guy? Or did I miss some detail?

Also Ashura best character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom