• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are the rushdown characters in UNIEL?

Also HXH stuff
WTF this guy is way to fucking fucked up, he just bit a dudea head in half!!!also I keep cutting myself on Kurapikas edge.

Yeah, Matt's Pat impression at the end of the episode is great, but he's right when he said that it's a French script that's been American'd up a bit, because in America, a principal at a private school would probably take a report of a student with a gun a lot more seriously.

Naturally, a principal at a public school should also take it seriously, but public schools are generally kinda shit at preventing problems, except when the police hanging around the school manage to catch someone with a gun.

Anung

Un Rama
Too many replies for mobile to handle, I forsee a lot of Merkava and Eltnum in the future.

IMG_3846_zps651cff5c.jpg

OG Merkava 4 lyfe.

Yeah, Matt's Pat impression at the end of the episode is great, but he's right when he said that it's a French script that's been American'd up a bit, because in America, a principal at a private school would probably take a report of a student with a gun a lot more seriously.

Naturally, a principal at a public school should also take it seriously, but public schools are generally kinda shit at preventing problems, except when the police hanging around the school manage to catch someone with a gun.
Well the thing about the gun thing is that his family basically runs the town, kicking him out would lead to some bad shit that would happen to the principal

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Well, GAF. I won't be seeing as much of you in the next 5 weeks, and even less so this coming week. I have finals coming up, and I got cast in the musical as the lead male comedy role, and those rehearsals are Mon-Fri from 3-6. I'm not so addicted that I need to be banned, but I'll just be sporadic in my postings. I'll miss being around here so much, but whatever. Can't be helped.
iHIBZvSS3uzd5.gif

Well, GAF. I won't be seeing as much of you in the next 5 weeks, and even less so this coming week. I have finals coming up, and I got cast in the musical as the lead male comedy role, and those rehearsals are Mon-Fri from 3-6. I'm not so addicted that I need to be banned, but I'll just be sporadic in my postings. I'll miss being around here so much, but whatever. Can't be helped.
iHIBZvSS3uzd5.gif

Who are you?

Jokes

Squishy3

iHIBZvSS3uzd5.gif
Aaron is so addicted a self-ban can't stop him.

totally expecting him to go in steam chat after he reads this

iHIBZvSS3uzd5.gif

Enjoy real life stuff

Not happy the new LP is Life is Strange. Mainly because I wanted to play it when it came out out completely. Just means I have to shelf the LP until I play it
:(

Well the thing about the gun thing is that his family basically runs the town, kicking him out would lead to some bad shit that would happen to the principal
The principal not getting the cops to search the guy would be worse, because he's painting a big, fat lawsuit target on himself and potentially becoming ultra unhireable if that kid actually shoots someone after he got that report.

Seems you'll be paying slightly more than US now instead of slightly less
omg guys im playing uniel let the salt flow before the game even comes out
Did you import?
You're getting into the good songs now
Aww yee
Have fun with your more girl time

Demon Auction has to be the worst demon acquisition system in an Megaten game...
Do the thing. Good luck.

God damn it. This shit sucks.
iHIBZvSS3uzd5.gif

Good luck with your real life stuff.

.gif

Good luck!

iHIBZvSS3uzd5.gif

Don't die.

See ya every once in a while, mang

ok im starting to not like Kurapika, I really hate edgy characters and this whole restriction that he put on himself is so fucking dumb and like fuck your edge!!!

beinfilms

iHIBZvSS3uzd5.gif

Good luck/break a leg, respectively! Don't die on us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom