• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww yesssss this is what I'm into. When do I unlock these.

Have fun not understanding the story.

Anone Ganbare! was an event song so it was just added to the regular songs fairly recently, I don't know when you'll unlock it unfortunately. Soldier Game is on a rotating schedule with 2 other songs in the B sides tab of the song selection screen. It will either be available tomorrow with the daily changes or the day after.

Anone Ganbare! was an event song so it was just added to the regular songs fairly recently, I don't know when you'll unlock it unfortunately. Soldier Game is on a rotating schedule with 2 other songs in the B sides tab of the song selection screen. It will either be available tomorrow with the daily changes or the day after.
Soldier Game is so fucking good
and it has the three best characters.

Alfebit

Banned
Well, GAF. I won't be seeing as much of you in the next 5 weeks, and even less so this coming week. I have finals coming up, and I got cast in the musical as the lead male comedy role, and those rehearsals are Mon-Fri from 3-6. I'm not so addicted that I need to be banned, but I'll just be sporadic in my postings. I'll miss being around here so much, but whatever. Can't be helped.
iHIBZvSS3uzd5.gif

Good luck, mang.

Skrams

ok im starting to not like Kurapika, I really hate edgy characters and this whole restriction that he put on himself is so fucking dumb and like fuck your edge!!!

He's pretty shit. The Troupe itself saves the arc. They're so good.

HxH Spoilers-

Weird,
I thought Kurapika was completely fine. He can be a little too annoying with his need to kill the Phantom Troupe, but I super enjoyed the stuff he does in a bit. It was pretty hype to me at least. Also yeah, Phantom Troupe is rad and is pretty much why that arc is great.

Also my Paprika and Redline Blurays arrived today as well as Ghost trick and suprisingly htol#niq: The Firefly Diary LE. I didn't expect that today at all.

Honoka's combo timings are a little weird because, depending on the move, she may take a bit of extra time to get into a different stance. You end up using at least 3 stance changes in one combo and it's nuts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom