• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, they recently voted Nozomi as the best so they're not insane just yet. For me, Top 3 Rabu Raibus are Honoka, Nozomi and a tie between Maki and Umi.

They did? Good folk.

There is no top 3 for me, for that would imply that there is anyone in Maki's same breath.
Maki, Nozomi, and Umi are my favorites.

B-ht0fAIgAAsqDO.jpg:large

Started a new game in Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon, played up to Zazen town, just after the first Impact fight.

Ever since JoJo, I cannot look at any rapid punching attack without shouting ORAORAORAORAORA as it is happening. It's the same thing I have whenever I see a cross counter.

This is excellent.
They did? Good folk.

There is no top 3 for me, for that would imply that there is anyone in Maki's same breath.
Maki, Nozomi, and Umi are my favorites.
Well, they recently voted Nozomi as the best so they're not insane just yet. For me, Top 3 Rabu Raibus are Honoka, Nozomi and a tie between Maki and Umi.

These are very strong lists
Japan players specificity voted Hanayo as their favourite Rabu Raibu but the rest of the world know what's up and Nozomi won over all.
I could backpedal to just caring about Maki and Umi

A solid defence but when I thought about it Eli is probably either my 3rd or 4th favourite singer, so I'm actually a fraud.
Singers I go Umi, Maki, Eli or Rin and Nico as a top 5

Ilvocare

Wait what

So many people are ripping into Life is Strange on YT right now. They seem to be convinced it's part of a bigger agenda. I haven't watched the episode but the dissatisfaction doesn't seem to be with the Zaibatsu, but rather the fact the game is getting played in the first place.

Also today's SMRPG video has the largest dislike to like ratio yet. People are calling for Liam to be flayed for him not putting enough effort into the LP. You know, despite the fact the pace of the LP hasn't been slowed down at all and they're actually looking at dialogue when it fucking pops up.

It's crazy.

So many people are ripping into Life is Strange on YT right now. They seem to be convinced it's part of a bigger agenda. I haven't watched the episode but the dissatisfaction doesn't seem to be with the Zaibatsu, but rather the fact the game is getting played in the first place.
Whaat? People think there's an agenda behind it? Oh lord. That's just stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom