• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
brawl-falcon-punch.gif

Still pissed that's not his Final Smash.

Squishy3

But it's just painfully awkward, it's not vomit-inducingly terrible yet at all.
Yeah, we haven't gotten to the awesomesauce or epic win parts yet.

The sad part is, there are a bunch of kids in high school who do act like this, so it's not entirely inaccurate... I'd see a fair share of them when I worked at my local anime/game store. (Of which I really fucking regret not buying our complete series of Hajime no Ippo from)

LOOK HOW MUCH THIS BULLSHIT SOLD FOR

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fighting-Sp...?pt=US_DVD_HD_DVD_Blu_ray&hash=item3cef28a631

Okay I'm dumb and what someone told me about square slashing the budget for life is strange is 100% wrong, this game just naturally looks like shit

Zenfalcia

Skrams

Hi Mr. Luchadeer!

Yo.

I might be bigger then all of the other videos they make but not by much. I remember the walking dead s2 videos getting more hate.

Walking Dead S2 was also an outlier for hate. The dislike bar was normal until around episode 8 or so. Then it just started climbing. The dislike bar still seems pretty big considering it's the first episode.

But it's just painfully awkward, it's not vomit-inducingly terrible yet at all.

I don't think the youtube audience necessarily can distinguish that. I saw the dislike bar earlier, went woah, looked at the first youtube comment I saw, and they called the game pretentious. You get what you get.

Kinda wish people would stop posting this gif because
hey, here's the final fight of the recent season. It's the equivalent of me posting some gif from the finale of Gurren Lagann or some other hype shit.

mike0dude

Yo.

Kinda wish people would stop posting this gif because
hey, here's the final fight of the recent season. It's the equivalent of me posting some gif from the finale of Gurren Lagann or some other hype shit.

for all we know he could gets up after that and win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom