• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walking Dead S2 was also an outlier for hate. The dislike bar was normal until around episode 8 or so. Then it just started climbing. The dislike bar still seems pretty big considering it's the first episode.
I guess, I hope they don't cancelled it because of fan pressure because I actually played this game and will mostly likely play the whole thing
I'm curious, other than Jman and bull, who hasn't watched Gurren Lagann in here?

I watched 6 episodes of gurren lagann. So I'm not on that list

Ilvocare

Skrams

for all we know he could gets up after that and win.

Ippo Spoilers-
Nah

DON'T READ THE YOUTUBE COMMENTS

I did not know this.

It might be hard to watch it considering you probably see it as super overhyped and you're probably actively discouraged from watching it now. Still, you should probably give it a chance one day. It's on crunchyroll even.

I guess, I hope they don't cancelled it because of fan pressure because I actually played this game and will mostly likely play the whole thing

They've never not finished an LP. Like they would stop due to fan pressure of all things.

*shamefully raises hand*

The fuck? Didn't you just watch KLK a while back? You have no reason to not watch it.

I'm unsure if anyone's posted this or is even interested but here's a complete and total breakdown of the shitshow surrounding the Master Chief collection launch and the days proceeding it.

Like I don't really care about Halo, but I know that the MCC was one of the two reasons my older brother was willing to dump all his money for the 'Bone. This puts into perspective why that is a bad idea.

inb4 people get mad at me for shortening the Xbone into something even lazier to type out

Fuck 343i. Fuck them. Fuck them. Fuck them.

Halo is dead.

Ilvocare

What communtiy do you think this is?
Game Grumps?

I've yet to see the Zaibatsu quit a series they've started, with the sole exception of the NSMBU multiplayer series because Ninty got buttmad that one time before the age of the website.

EDIT: FOR FUCK'S SAKE THE GIFS LOADED AGAIN WHILE I WAS TRYING TO POST

THIS IS THE WORST

Ilvocare

Just going to let you know it's technically the same amount of work lol

no shut up tho

image.php

in a shocking twist this is actually me right now

It might be hard to watch it considering you probably see it as super overhyped and you're probably actively discouraged from watching it now. Still, you should probably give it a chance one day. It's on crunchyroll even.

Doesn't CR only have the most recent series?

I never liked Halo but the MCC situation is awful. The only positive outcome I can see from this situation is putting the fear of god into Black Tusk Studios and them making sure they don't fuck up Gears of War like 343 did with Halo.

I never liked Halo but the MCC situation is awful. The only positive outcome I can see from this situation is putting the fear of god into Black Tusk Studios and them making sure they don't fuck up Gears of War like 343 did with Halo.
What's goin on with gears? I haven't paid attention to that at all since 3.

Even though the story is garbage I am kinda mad that gears 4 will possibly be a thing after that gears 3 ending.

Jman014

Life is Strange looks great. That's another game that Two Guys Play have gotten me interested in. Now if only I had money to buy it.
Humble Bundle is saying that I've bought too much stuff recently so it's cancelling my orders. I'll try to get more copies either after wrestling tonight or sometime tomorrow.

Skrams

Doesn't CR only have the most recent series?

Huh. There's only one season of Gurren Lagann. There's no recent or not recent thing. Everything for it is up on Crunchyroll besides the movies.

Oh, you might of meant recent series like new shit in general. Nah, Crunchyroll has some older shit. Hell, they recently got the rights to stream Great Teacher Onizuka and Golden Boy even.

Zenfalcia

Even his immediate family bought it!
He's too good.
Reach was trash. Still regret buying that game
Really? i mean, it wasn't that bad.
Why did people hate Reach? I liked it a fuckton more than 4 for obvious reasons.
I don't hate it, I had fun, but less fun than I had in previous games.

For my love for the books, reach just ruined all that lore that I felt invested in. The whole game didn't seem like an "invasion" it just seemed like really small scale battles most of the time. The whole abilities thing was a neat idea, but not all of them were really that useful. The maps ranged from okay to mediocre in quality. The saddest thing is the lack of giant fights. There's a scarab and you can't even fight it.

Squishy3

I was talking about Ippo specifically. They only have New Challenger, if I remember correctly.
Nobody has the rights for everything before New Challenger anymore. I recently learned I blew my chance to get the complete series.

SHIT GOES FOR $300-$400 ON EBAY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom