• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since getting my PS3 back, i went through my Platinum Trophies and then remembered i did this.

4pDJolD.jpg

God i fucking hate that stupid game.

Skrams

Matt's tshirt game is too good.

Honestly guys don't feel like you're walking on eggshells around me. I love that you guys care enough to consider it when even some of my closest friends don't but really just C\call me what you like, I really don't care. I'm not going to bitch you out like most people will.

I'll get around to it eventually.

Glad that you're alright with it.

Since getting my PS3 back, i went through my Platinum Trophies and then remembered i did this.

God i fucking hate that stupid game.

Jeez, I almost did it, but I didn't want to SSS rank all of the missions at all. I settled with just completing all of the difficulties. I might go back later, but it'll be a while. Also yeah, I loathed the game already, but replaying that game 3+ times made me super loathe it.

I'm also just imagining Guy Cihi listening to the podcast later on then hearing Pat talking about dropkicking kids into a pool full of sharks then just immediately reconsidering his decisions in life.

Ilvocare

You know ive never gotten a platinum trophy in my life, I should get ass creed 2, I only needed a few more to platinum it

The closest I've EVER gotten to Platinum'ing a game on my PS3 before was the Prince of Persia reboot. That and I think maybe Assassin's Creed II.

I do not actually own any Platinum trophies.

Skrams

I have 12 Plats

I have 10, but that's also because I played most multiplats on 360 and a lot of 1000/1000s are there.

Tearaway, Hotline Miami, Rachet and Clank 3, Velocity, Velocity 2X, Rachet and Clank 2, Final Horizon, Hatsune Miku Project Diva f, Gravity Rush, Uncharted 2

There's a few I have that are 100%, but they don't have Platinums so whatever. I wish I had the Project Diva f 2 Plat, but that'd require some grinding which I haven't done yet. Nothing hard, just grinding.

This Order talk is pretty good. I'm a little hyped to play an average-ass game too much.

mrmyhthef

You know ive never gotten a platinum trophy in my life, I should get ass creed 2, I only needed a few more to platinum it

I've basically Platinum'd Ratchet & Clank: ACiT but I don't have the trophy since I played that game on two different PS3s.

I have 10, but that's also because I played most multiplats on 360 and a lot of 1000/1000s are there.

Tearaway, Hotline Miami, Rachet and Clank 3, Velocity, Velocity 2X, Rachet and Clank 2, Final Horizon, Hatsune Miku Project Diva f, Gravity Rush, Uncharted 2

There's a few I have that are 100%, but they don't have Platinums so whatever. I wish I had the Project Diva f 2 Plat, but that'd require some grinding which I haven't done yet. Nothing hard, just grinding.

This Order talk is pretty good. I'm a little hyped to play an average-ass game too much.

Who's talking up the The Order? We already know Pat hates it.

Skrams

Who's talking up the The Order? We already know Pat hates it.

Liam and Pat discussing details between extremes of 4/10 and 7/10.

Both agree value is awful.

Yeah, just Pat and Liam on the podcast. It sounds like one of the best redbox games since it's just 6 hours long and that's it. Literally nothing else. I want to see what the fuck the game is out of curiosity and not necessarily because it's good or anything.

Yeah, just Pat and Liam on the podcast. It sounds like one of the best redbox games since it's just 6 hours long and that's it. Literally nothing else. I want to see what the fuck the game is out of curiosity and not necessarily because it's good or anything.
Liam's only recommending checking it out for how if you care about seeing how it executes "cinematic game", which I can assume is totally a thing.

Skrams

Liam's only recommending checking it out for how if you care about seeing how it executes "cinematic game", which I can assume is totally a thing.

I'd like to see how that's executed and I'd like to see how the story is handled. Pat saying it's twist was obvious makes me want to play it and see if I'm story smart enough to see it coming. It's the "thing is kind of bad, so now I'm interested in how maybe bad it is," effect.

I think it's quite visible how it executes said thing in their fifteen minute machinima video of it. Might as well watch that than waste $60 on it.

They both said in terms of consumer advice that $20 is max, and Pat said it's not even worth playing.

Which is why I plan to redbox it for $3. Like Liam said, play it if in your interested in the medium. I want to at least see what kind of thing this thing is because video games. Like watching SAO because I like anime, but not as bad.

I honestly wouldn't pay attention to that. I mean for fucks sake, Liam is the one writing console fanfiction, playing creepy anime bullshit and talking creepy shit on the podcast and Pat is the one who keeps instigating waifu wars!

They're more guilty of that shit than we are.
Well, whenever we dance with the devil, we lead. Sure, they do it too, but we tend to go harder.

I honestly wouldn't pay attention to that. I mean for fucks sake, Liam is the one writing console fanfiction, playing creepy anime bullshit and talking creepy shit on the podcast and Pat is the one who keeps instigating waifu wars!

We only do it because they do it too!

They're bad role models.

Skrams

I too like Anime...somewhat, but all I know is that this was not worth it.

Your mind says no, but your heart says Suguha best girl.

His cousin/sister if you don't remember already.

Pat and Liam are totally right about the Mario/Luigi costumes. They're great since they can be made for relatively cheap early on and they're really good for the beginning. They'll sadly become shit later though. It kind of sucks they have all these guest appearance costumes, but they are reliant on stats so you might never use them.

Oy things dudes...

I finished Akumetsu.... my god the feels.
And, Uniel time right? Anyone one play yet? PSN is making me update, but I'm headed straight to buy it after that.

Isn't that a great god damn final boss fight? I got there after 50 hours. Then you beat him and the Ace Hunters are like man you ain't shit go fight this fucking crab and you're like oh my god my asshole it's so torn.
I think you guys overrated how bad the story is, but I feel biased after the awesome, awesome cutscene into gameplay sequences and setpeice fights and super super original fun new monsters.

So I guess singleplayer is great, but the story is a little nothing.

What a good fucking sequel man.

You can call them....guilty gears....

Neol

Isn't that a great god damn final boss fight? I got there after 50 hours. Then you beat him and the Ace Hunters are like man you ain't shit go fight this fucking crab and you're like oh my god my asshole it's so torn.

Seriously.

I was in shock when I got hit by the burrow horn attack and literally half my hp was gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom