• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Fuck it, i'm taking a day off. Somehow my alarm keeps getting shut off. Either I do it in my sleep, one of my parents do it, or it's a ghost. It's definitely one of those 3.

MV5BMjE1NjczMTAxMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODc5ODcyMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR4,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Someone should make a thread in Gaming about the interview with Guy Cihi. It's neat news, and it'd gain the SBF some nice exposure.

beinfilms

Morning, it's cold and there's a blanket of snow outside. I need to run errands, but can't now. Other than that I'm good, how are you?

It's cold enough that my hands go numb walking outside between classes, but I'm done by noon today, so pretty great!

Also, it's way too early to be awake.

Gamer Y

It's cold enough that my hands go numb walking outside between classes, but I'm done by noon today, so pretty great!

Also, it's way too early to be awake.
That's good, not the numb thing, the class thing. It's not that cold here, I can go out without a jacket and be alright. Just try to keep warm.

beinfilms

That's good, not the numb thing, the class thing. It's not that cold here, I can go out without a jacket and be alright. Just try to keep warm.

It's really not that horrible (at least there's no wind chill yet today.) It just makes typing outside a nuisance. I do appreciate the thought, though.

Here is the ending timestamp of the interview if anyone wants to avoid SH2 spoilers
2:15:25

I cut out his shill for his new project. I'm way too lazy and there is a clear distinction to where he cuts out.
Persona 2 update
I have met the MC older brother. I kind of understand why the Zaibatsu give the protag the canon name. Because mine is called Warluigi Wario, and I am afraid that this will kind of kill the mood in cetain scenes. It also feels like a sequel, I know that it's called persona 2, but I have seen an lp of p1. Am I playing this in the wrong order?
Yeah it is a direct sequel, but I feel that IS doesn't require as much P1 knowdedge does it? The only noticeable "I guess I should play P1" is Yukki not having as much character development.

Woke up early cause I had to make sure I went through five chapters of communication before my recitation for a review since it was the only class I was gonna have since school was delayed today.
Now class is cancelled the entire day and already almost done with the work. So I guess I'm not even mad

joe2187

Banned
I didn't even know you could pre order digital stuff, did this just happen to you?

Bought the complete season for Revelations 2 on the PS4 store. It released for PSN last night.

PS4 version is broked all to fuck.

PS3 version (it was cross buy if you pre-order) works fine.

Bought the complete season for Revelations 2 on the PS4 store. It released for PSN last night.

PS4 version is broked all to fuck.

PS3 version (it was cross buy if you pre-order) works fine.

Bummer, was really looking forward to it.

Edit: Do you think it'd run better if you didn't preorder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom