• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh neat top of the page
So I was into League a bit my first semester of college, me and my friends would play and the one guy was actually a serious player. Friend-girl (I had a crush on at the time) usually convinced me to play even though I didn't really care for the game that much.

So one day her roommates being weird or some shit, so she asks to come over to my dorm, and my roommate had packed up for the year so it was just us. I was like Yuss.

So she gets there and she's like let's play league me I'm like o-ok. So we do that for like 3 hours nd in the middle of the 3rd or 4th game we both get an email at the same time, check it, and it's from the teacher saying "where are you guys, the final is happening right now" (he bothered to contact us since it was presentations).

So not only do both of us realize we had no idea the exam was today we don't even have PowerPoints ready to present, thus begins the SHORTEST TIME I HAVE EVER MADE A POWERPOINT EVER

She had a laptop and all I had was a desktop, so I ended up staying behind to do it, and got there too late to present. She did the work on her laptop and got a 90% despite everything.
Lol that's great, did you at least pass.

Oh neat top of the page
So I was into League a bit my first semester of college, me and my friends would play and the one guy was actually a serious player. Friend-girl (I had a crush on at the time) usually convinced me to play even though I didn't really care for the game that much.

So one day her roommates being weird or some shit, so she asks to come over to my dorm, and my roommate had packed up for the year so it was just us. I was like Yuss.

So she gets there and she's like let's play league me I'm like o-ok. So we do that for like 3 hours nd in the middle of the 3rd or 4th game we both get an email at the same time, check it, and it's from the teacher saying "where are you guys, the final is happening right now" (he bothered to contact us since it was presentations).

So not only do both of us realize we had no idea the exam was today we don't even have PowerPoints ready to present, thus begins the SHORTEST TIME I HAVE EVER MADE A POWERPOINT EVER

She had a laptop and all I had was a desktop, so I ended up staying behind to do it, and got there too late to present. She did the work on her laptop and got a 90% despite everything.

MOBA's and girls not even once

Playing league is pretty dumb in general :p

Girls are gross.

Correction, girls who play MOBA's are gross.
I was actually talking to a cute girl and she wanted me to play league with her I bailed

Also they arent gross but I aint gonna play MOBA's with you no matter how cute

I was actually talking to a cute girl and she wanted me to play league with her I bailed

Come on man. If Emma Stone walked up to Matt and asked him to play DOTA with her, he'd already have gone pro.

DO IT FOR THE GIRLS.

She could've been perfect in every way. She may have even wanted you to deliver her from MOBA hell and been her knight in shining armor, bringing with you an endless flow of retail games to wash away the F2P

demidar

It's true. Learn from my mistakes kids

Ohwaitimtheyoungesthereoops

That was my worst nightmare, but thankfully it has never happened to me.

MOBAs are a good way to hate your friends.

If I met a cute girl that liked MOBAs, I would be so happy.

She could've been perfect in every way. She may have even wanted you to deliver her from MOBA hell and been her knight in shining armor, bringing with you an endless flow of retail games to wash away the F2P

I found out she liked slipknot and korn crazy unironically tho. That was an intense nail in the coffin. Mix that with Moba's and not even her love of KOF and fighters in general could make me stay

I found out she liked slipknot and korn crazy unironically tho. That was an intense nail in the coffin. Mix that with Moba's and not even her love of KOF and fighters in general could make me stay

You mean to tell me, you didn't date a girl because of her music tastes? She liked fighters too?

I would of threw a ring on that shit.

You mean to tell me, you didn't date a girl because of her music tastes? She liked fighters too?

I would of threw a ring on that shit.

Im not going to a slipknot concert Sushi. I ain't doing it. Too many flags of me definitely not having fun in that relationship were coming up as I talked to her

Oh shit, they pushed back the program due date to Thursday.

ITS ALL COMING UP MILLHOUSE
Im not going to a slipknot concert Sushi. I ain't doing it. Too many flags of me definitely not having fun in that relationship were coming up as I talked to her
In all seriousness, if it mattered to you then it would've affected the relationship.

Slipknot is gross tho.
Not as bad as juggalos but pretty close im sure theres a fanbase overlap, hell she may have even liked ICP and that's just a big nonononono for my wellbeing

Their music isn't great, but I could listen to it, ICP would be pushing it but still.

I dated a Juggalo once..she wasn't very smart, but man she was good in bed.

Oh shit, they pushed back the program due date to Thursday.

ITS ALL COMING UP MILLHOUSE
In all seriousness, if it mattered to you then it would've affected the relationship.
I second this, but I'm just like ffuuucckkk man where are those girls in Ohio?

Calm down, Yosuke

tumblr_mlyeo6m3qW1ql5m19o1_500.gif

Their music isn't great, but I could listen to it, ICP would be pushing it but still.

I dated a Juggalo once..she wasn't very smart, but man she was good in bed.

I second this, but I'm just like ffuuucckkk man where are those girls in Ohio?

I dunno I met her on tinder. It's not hard im just a huge flake and afraid of commitment. I've probably done some stuff that would make most of you gouge your damn eyes out

Eh I've heard worse. It's just really shitty rap.

You gotta commit man.

Playing Mobas would of taught you to commit to things.

If she would've played an MMO I might have considered it, even though I don't really like them. But ooooo boy do I not like MOBA's

Also thanks for the Life is Strange Jman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom