• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squishy3

I heard it worked with the Cronus max attached to it, but I need to look into it further, its not that expensive either.
Adapters for PS4 are a fucking mess.

*The PS4 regularly requests authentication (every 30 seconds), for this reason a controller capable of replying to those requests is required to be connected to the CronusMAX device full time. This makes it not possible to utilize any cross-over gaming features on it's own. We do however have a workaround by using a Windows PC and the Xinput software or the MaxAim DI Plugin. By using this you can use Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3 controllers on a PS4 console - click here to find more information on our support forums.

Considering how old it is, I'm surprised some people are still avoiding spoilers for it.

People avoid spoilers for anything. You have to have trigger warnings for most conversations about old stuff because anyone who's young will find something to be upset about because they were spoiled on some little detail.

Anung

Un Rama
My GF is off work today so I wont be able to listen to the podcast till Thursday ;_; But Guy Cihi hype. I guess I'm more anticipated at how much Pat fanboys out and gets excite.

The Order isn't an awful game. Just a severely average one let down by stupid design choices and elevated by a great universe and weaponry. Its worth playing as a tech demo if you can buy it for cheap. Kind of like Ryse I guess.

Got my GAF e-mail switched over. I ain't going anywhere.

My GF is off work today so I wont be able to listen to the podcast till Thursday ;_; But Guy Cihi hype. I guess I'm more anticipated at how much Pat fanboys out and gets excite.

The Order isn't an awful game. Just a severely average one let down by stupid design choices and elevated by a great universe and weaponry. Its worth playing as a tech demo if you can buy it for cheap. Kind of like Ryse I guess.

Whats that last part about

Oberon

Banned
You know, it really makes me mad when I have to work in group and I hear propositions like "This project is like 1 month worth of work, but it's only ONE mark. I don't think it's worth it, I propose that we target the average mark"
My reaction was of course
" What?! No, I won't permit it."
It doesn't help that I developed the habit of acting like Rossiu when I am working in a group.
A bit of an exageration

Does it feel like an early launch game?

I have a really embarassing story about how I was playing league of legends during one of my first college finals because I didn't know

7433019188_7633bcfd09_o.gif

Oh neat top of the page
So I was into League a bit my first semester of college, me and my friends would play and the one guy was actually a serious player. Friend-girl (I had a crush on at the time) usually convinced me to play even though I didn't really care for the game that much.

So one day her roommates being weird or some shit, so she asks to come over to my dorm, and my roommate had packed up for the year so it was just us. I was like Yuss.

So she gets there and she's like let's play league me I'm like o-ok. So we do that for like 3 hours nd in the middle of the 3rd or 4th game we both get an email at the same time, check it, and it's from the teacher saying "where are you guys, the final is happening right now" (he bothered to contact us since it was presentations).

So not only do both of us realize we had no idea the exam was today we don't even have PowerPoints ready to present, thus begins the SHORTEST TIME I HAVE EVER MADE A POWERPOINT EVER

She had a laptop and all I had was a desktop, so I ended up staying behind to do it, and got there too late to present. She did the work on her laptop and got a 90% despite everything.

Oh neat top of the page
So I was into League a bit my first semester of college, me and my friends would play and the one guy was actually a serious player. Friend-girl (I had a crush on at the time) usually convinced me to play even though I didn't really care for the game that much.

So one day her roommates being weird or some shit, so she asks to come over to my dorm, and my roommate had packed up for the year so it was just us. I was like Yuss.

So she gets there and she's like let's play league me I'm like o-ok. So we do that for like 3 hours nd in the middle of the 3rd or 4th game we both get an email at the same time, check it, and it's from the teacher saying "where are you guys, the final is happening right now" (he bothered to contact us since it was presentations).

So not only do both of us realize we had no idea the exam was today we don't even have PowerPoints ready to present, thus begins the SHORTEST TIME I HAVE EVER MADE A POWERPOINT EVER

She had a laptop and all I had was a desktop, so I ended up staying behind to do it, and got there too late to present. She did the work on her laptop and got a 90% despite everything.

goodwil wouldn't have fallen into the MOBA trap and failed his exam. HE WAS A RESPONSIBLE KID.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom