• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there's worse out there. Icp just offends my ears more.
Eh, that show on Fuse where ICP just shits on random music stuff was pretty fucking funny though.

If she would've played an MMO I might have considered it, even though I don't really like them. But ooooo boy do I not like MOBA's

Also thanks for the Life is Strange Jman!
Nah dude MMO's are dying.

MOBA's are the way of the future.

Oberon

Banned
Shame. I would love someone to introduce me to MOBAs and play CRPGs with, and occasionally have romantic relations with.

I was kind of hyperbolic. I don't even dislike MOBAs that much.

As much as I want to date and marry a girl/woman that is a gamer and is kinky, I don't see that happening anytime soon.

I have yet to meet a girl that is like that. I know gamer girls, and kinky girls but those two characteristic never cross.

You were always our Yosuke.

Just live with it yosuke.

giphy.gif

Nah dude MMO's are dying.

MOBA's are the way of the future.

Well yesterday Triple Triad and Chocobo Racing just came to FF14 so I think its time I finally subscribed.

I wanna smack you all in Triple Triad and tell you how trash your cards are.

In a world where there is so much good music, someone listening to ICP unironically burns at my soul. It should be illegal to create music that bad.

I have yet to hear something from ICP that isn't insulting to the senses.

I have yet to meet a girl that is like that. I know gamer girls, and kinky girls but those two characteristic never cross.

And are they as obsessive about IPs and Devs and things as we can be?

beinfilms

This isn't particularly relevant to anything, I just think it's the best thing ever, and want to tell as many people as possible. (Even if it doesn't matter to them.)

I've know since last semester that my Astro teacher is really awesome. (I have him for a 2-semester class). He started off the first day with a Monty Python clip, has Dragon Age and Skyrim wallpapers on his computers, talked about how once Dragon Age: Inquisition came out, the quality of lectures would go down (they didn't actually. I love the class.), etc. But today, I found out the best news of all: he's running a D&D campaign, and not only is it the same campaign I'm running with some of my friends, both my group and his are at the exact same point. It doesn't sound that exciting typed out like this, but I think it's awesome!

The only people I know who play MOBA's are assholes they're the ones who made me hate playing them cause they'd get so pissy, and cute girls I guess.
I play MOBA's sometimes..I'm not an asshole..all of the time anyway.

How can you play with someone that doesn't exist?
Transcend planes of existence and go to the reality where everyone who plays LoL is nice.
giphy.gif

Well yesterday Triple Triad and Chocobo Racing just came to FF14 so I think its time I finally subscribed.

I wanna smack you all in Triple Triad and tell you how trash your cards are.
I'll sub when I run out of stuff to play.
Which is never.

This isn't particularly relevant to anything, I just think it's the best thing ever, and want to tell as many people as possible. (Even if it doesn't matter to them.)

I've know since last semester that my Astro teacher is really awesome. (I have him for a 2-semester class). He started off the first day with a Monty Python clip, has Dragon Age and Skyrim backgrounds on his computers, talked about how once Dragon Age: Inquisition came out, the quality of lectures would go down (they didn't actually. I love the class.), etc. But today, I found out the best news of all: he's running a D&D campaign, and not only is it the same campaign I'm running with some of my friends, both my group and his are at the exact same point. It doesn't sound that exciting typed out like this, but I think it's awesome!
Wow, what a nerd.
That's pretty cool though. One of my band teachers in high school was super into rpgs and shit too. We'd nerd it out together all the time.

Gintama confirmed for having best female characters.

Finished episode 10 last night.

Kagura is the greatest
if it wasn't for Gintoki being the best ever.

Also, my school has a DOTA and LoL club, and a place where the CS nerds play Smash, but no damn video game club. Not even a fighting game club :(

Kagura is the greatest

Also, my school has a DOTA and LoL club, and a place where the CS nerds play Smash, but no damn video game club. Not even a fighting game club :(

I've actually considered starting up a club at my university either fighters or monster hunter idk

Shackzam

Wow, what a nerd.
That's pretty cool though. One of my band teachers in high school was super into rpgs and shit too. We'd nerd it out together all the time.
My drum teacher in high school was into the tim and eric show and we just kept on making references in class. It was really fun class with him.

Correction, girls who play MOBA's are gross.
I was actually talking to a cute girl and she wanted me to play league with her I bailed

Also they arent gross but I aint gonna play MOBA's with you no matter how cute
League? What a scrub, tell her to step up to a mans game

360pages

Life is Strange is about a girl that can reverse time...either this is going to evolve into the best JoJo shit, or it's going to end really badly like Beyond two souls.

Maybe you should. Even if you only get one guy/girl you'd probably get along really well, particularly if it's Monster Hunter.

I should print up some flyers or something. My roommate works for the event planning for the university and you only need like forty people to be a legit official organization. In a college of 30,000+ people Im sure at least that many play MH

Oberon

Banned
And are they as obsessive about IPs and Devs and things as we can be?

Nope. All I know is that they like Zelda since on of them was playing minish cap and the other a Link between worlds. Oh, and they talked about how it is the holy franshise of gaming.

My drum teacher in high school was into the tim and eric show and we just kept on making references in class. It was really fun class with him.

My current french teacher is in a Rock band, and he goes sometimes on tour.

Xiraiya

Kagura is the greatest

Kagura is great, episode 43 pretty much explains why she's the heroine and also why most anime female tropes are just garbage and don't really exist in Gintama without some sort of crazy twist.

That's Otae doing ORAORAORA by the way

Shackzam

Nope. All I know is that they like Zelda since on of them was playing minish cap and the other a Link between worlds. Oh, and they talked about how it is the holy franshise of gaming.
I hate comparisons like that. I would have been tempted to punch them based on how stupid they sound.

Kagura is great, episode 43 pretty much explains why she's the heroine and also why most anime female tropes are just garbage and don't really exist in Gintama without some sort of crazy twist.

That's Otae doing ORAORAORA by the way

I definitely feel like I haven't even scratched the surface on this show. It presents itself in a really unique way and it just feels like I have no idea what direction this show can take. I can't even tell if its trying to be serious at moments or if everything is just a parody. Its been pretty fantastic so far and already one of the most hilarious shows I've seen. Its gotten a lot of laughs out of me already.

Can you blame me when she's dressed exactly like Kagura and has the same hairstyle for some reason?

Xiraiya

I definitely feel like I haven't even scratched the surface on this show. It presents itself in a really unique way and it just feels like I have no idea what direction this show can take. I can't even tell if its trying to be serious at moments or if everything is just a parody. Its been pretty fantastic so far and already one of the most hilarious shows I've seen. Its gotten a lot of laughs out of me already.

Can you blame me when she's dressed exactly like Kagura and has the same hairstyle for some reason?
If you've gotten that much out of 10 episodes, you sir are in for a real treat.
No I don't blame you, I was just pointing it out

That's a bit much. You should introduce some of them to Papa Dante and Character Action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom