• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultimax story Spoilers

Just defeated Hi-No-Kagutsuchi. What kind of horse shit was that. There was absolutely no indication that any of my attacks were even damaging the damn thing. For most of the battle i assumed i was supposed to lose to it because it seemed invincible. That's no way to design an enemy that's suppose to be beatable, yet i just seemed to win randomly with a random normal. Worst boss I've ever seen in a fighting game. This especially urks me because i'm going to be graduating with a Bachelor's Degree in Game Programming in 4 weeks.

Yeah that boss fight was pretty bad. I had the same thought as you as well until I ended up beating it.

I am trying to make a case to my brother for PS4 > Xbone. He is not a weeb so P5 would not interest him. So far I have:

1. Way more exclusives
2. Larger install base means more people online
3. That larger install base gets more attention from developers who will make it the priority system.

PS plus is also generally a better deal for free games compared to Games with Gold at least in my opinion.
and like Croten said it's better hardware all multiplat games are gonna look their best on PS4

All these Miku x Rin songs

tumblr_inline_n6xonpUzEf1spsndg.gif

I am trying to make a case to my brother for PS4 > Xbone. He is not a weeb so P5 would not interest him. So far I have:

1. Way more exclusives
3. That larger install base gets more attention from developers who will make it the priority system.

Is he religious? I'm pretty sure Jesus has a PS4

Zenfalcia

1. Way more exclusives
Graphics are better than xbone.

Neol

If exclusives doesn't make him convinced then I don't know what else would convince him besides your other points.

The true answer here is PC is better then both.

1. Way more exclusives

Tell him that chicks dig the Playstation

1. Way more exclusives

Tell him to get a pc

croten

Holy shit the Ippo dub is horrible. Like so fucking bad holy shit. Why does Kamogawa sound like a 30 year old? Why does Takamura sound so shit.

Fitts

Listened to most of the podcast at work today. What an incredible surprise Guy was!

Feeling super happy for the Best Friends right now. It's awesome that they got to interact with someone they have so much admiration for on that level.

Alfebit

Banned
Listened to most of the podcast at work today. What an incredible surprise Guy was!

Feeling super happy for the Best Friends right now. It's awesome that they got to interact with someone they have so much admiration for on that level.

image.php

Completely agree. Pat sounds so giddy talking to him.

You gotta use his dash. Slayer is definitely nerfed from the previous version.
2.0 is out?

1. Way more exclusives
Senran Kagura
Nanase has a rasengan. We Naruto now.
I've been watching the rest of the tutorials more than playing. I'm not sure why

Are you excited for the "Scariness Marathon with Matt and Pat 4: The Spookening"?
Mrgoodwil and I would have gotten pretty hype over this ;~;

Why play the game you bought when you can watch it. :V

I'm just trying out characters in training mode to see who I like. So far it's Eltnum, Hyde, Merkava, and Nanase.
I have an idea of who I want, I just want to see what everyone else can do so I can maybe avoid getting my ass kicked as hard
Nah he's just no where near as good as he was before.
Ah you're talking from XX, alright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom