• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your beef with the ncr? Sure they're asses, but they ain't slavers.
They're a corrupt, inefficient government that couldn't give less of a shit about the Mojave. If my memory serves me, they force extremely high taxes on the people that they know can't afford it, and when they can't pay up are forced into the military. There's a lot more, but I am about to eat dinner, so i'd be willing to discuss it more later.

Calm down nerd, don't smother the guy, he just got here.

No, keep smothering him. Once he gives in it will count as consensual.

Same. I'm afraid that if I go somewhere else, I'll get banned immediatley

That was exactly my mentality when I was a Junior. I only stayed in this thread.

Okay.

So, Frankenstein's wife? There's Franken fran who's close. #ShamelessShilling

Or Fredrika, if he's into that...

frederika-foto.jpg

They're a corrupt, inefficient government that couldn't give less of a shit about the Mojave. If my memory serves me, they force extremely high taxes on the people that they know can't afford it, and when they can't pay up are forced into the military. There's a lot more, but I am about to eat dinner, so i'd be willing to discuss it more later.
I don't really remember the taxes. Maybe i missed a sidequest. Knew about the conscription thing though. And yeah, they're incompetent all right. Good lord are they incompetent. I still think they're better than the legion though. I seriously hate that kinda society. Especially if shit like slavery is involved.

Zenfalcia

That's hilarious.
-opinion that Aaron strongly disagrees with-
Dubs are the best way to watch anime.
No, keep smothering him. Once he gives in it will count as consensual.

That was exactly my mentality when I was a Junior. I only stayed in this thread.

Or Fredrika, if he's into that...

frederika-foto.jpg
Smothered so much they get addicted.

There's a ton of others.
I love Franken Fran, such a cool character. so creepy so fucking wierd.

I want her to be in a new darktsalkers game.
She is so cool and the series is fun. There's a ton of characters in Franken Fran to be in a game. Darkstalkers could benefit from a crazy mad scientist/doctor/surgeon.

Thirty3Three

Neo Member
Have you seen Dragon Ball Abridged? if so make sure you use Ghost Nappa when you make your saiyan. If not check that series out on youtube.

I actually wanted to make Saiyan Roshi, but the Roshi DLC comes out later in America, I believe. I think that'd be awesome!

And I haven't seen Abridged. Sounds neat though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom