• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually wanted to make Saiyan Roshi, but the Roshi DLC comes out later in America, I believe. I think that'd be awesome!

And I haven't seen Abridged. Sounds neat though!

If you like Dragon Ball Z it is almost necessary at this point to check out the series. I like it more than the original series

Screw you, buddy. Amine is the best organic compound. Come at me.
My amine acids
tumblr_inline_mw42e4g29h1r0bojl.png

I don't really remember the taxes. Maybe i missed a sidequest. Knew about the conscription thing though. And yeah, they're incompetent all right. Good lord are they incompetent. I still think they're better than the legion though. I seriously hate that kinda society. Especially if shit like slavery is involved.
The society is rough, and though it isn't explained the best in game, but their competency regarding their home turf is miles ahead of the NCR. The NCR can't do shit to protect caravans, while Legion turf is the safest place to be as long as you follow the rules. This would have come across better if we could visit Legion turf and see more about how their society works, instead of only interacting with their invading military.

croten

The society is rough, and though it isn't explained the best in game, but their competency regarding their home turf is miles ahead of the NCR. The NCR can't do shit to protect caravans, while Legion turf is the safest place to be as long as you follow the rules. This would have come across better if we could visit Legion turf and see more about how their society works, instead of only interacting with their invading military.

Yeah and all those slaves sure are safe

That may be, but I don't much care how safe the roads are in legion territory, cause odds are, they'd come and take my land and force me into slavery if they didn't kill me outright.

I'd rather live under an incompetent ass than a effective monster.

Alfebit

Banned
So Mirror's Edge is pretty cool. Never got to play it before and I'm garbage at it but it's still fun. Shout outs to RECURSIVEFAULT for being the jerk who made me install Origin for it.

So Mirror's Edge is pretty cool. Never got to play it before and I'm garbage at it but it's still fun. Shout outs to RECURSIVEFAULT for being the jerk who made me install Origin for it.

Wait til you get to the harder platforming sections.

That's when the game is the most fun.

Yeah and all those slaves sure are safe
Like I said, it's rough, but just can't get pass NCR's complete incompetency and extreme corruptness. Sucks for the slaves, but everyone else is safe, while with the NCR, no one is safe with their incompetency. They force others to their will, giving the illusion of choice and freedom, while with the Legion, you at least know what you're getting. They're completely straight up with how things will go down. It doesn't excuse everything they do, but at least they're honest about it, while the NCR acts like it's doing you a favor.

croten

Like I said, it's rough, but just can't get pass NCR's complete incompetency and extreme corruptness. Sucks for the slaves, but everyone else is safe, while with the NCR, no one is safe with their incompetency. They force others to their will, giving the illusion of choice and freedom, while with the Legion, you at least know what you're getting. They're completely straight up with how things will go down. It doesn't excuse everything they do, but at least they're honest about it, while the NCR acts like it's doing you a favor.

I'm sorry but that's bullshit reasoning. Forget the part where every woman is forced to be a slave? I'm not going to say that the NCR is good but they're better than the murderous rapists and slavers that are the legion.

beinfilms

Why is it that whenever I'm on GAF, it takes forever for anyone to post, but the moment I leave for a while to watch more Bebop and play Life is Strange, multiple pages show up?

Skrams

I've never watched Dragon Ball, by the way...

This is why people usually omit things they haven't seen/played from rankings list. I don't make a Top Ten of the year and then 6 of the games are things I put on because they're big titles even though I haven't seen them.

Also Dragonball is better than Z and GT easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom