• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

You know what...I want normal level up systems, where you level and allocate skill points once in awhile. But please keep it somewhat simple. I liked the Sphere grid, but still. I feel they are often made poorly or have no purpose.

Xiraiya

It would be like someone saying FF8 is better than FF7 or saying FF13 is better than anything. You just don't do it!

I like FF8 and don't give a shit about FF7, but I don't care for FF13 either.

Lightning's design is probably the best thing about 13, I like her look a lot, she just doesn't seem interesting, at this point what she represents isn't helping either.

Yo guys whats up?

Playing more DOA, trying to unlock all the costumes in the game...

Plus this ninja pack just came out and I couldn't say no to purchasing it...

Xiraiya

Playing more DOA, trying to unlock all the costumes in the game...
Plus this ninja pack just came out and I couldn't say no to purchasing it...
In some ways I want to play that just because I want a decent looking fighter on PC that is getting tons of DLC to mess around with, but I do not want play with any those goddamn girls.
If it had create a character, then I'd play it... maybe, I think I'd get sick of beating girls after awhile.

croten

In some ways I want to play that just because I want a decent looking fighter on PC that is getting tons of DLC to mess around with, but I do not want play with any those goddamn girls.

If it had create a character, then I'd play it... maybe, I think I'd get sick of beating girls after awhile.

There are male characters in the game too.

I'm sorry but that's bullshit reasoning. Forget the part where every woman is forced to be a slave? I'm not going to say that the NCR is good but they're better than the murderous rapists and slavers that are the legion.
Everyone is forced to be a slave, not just women. Caesar's reasoning for not having women as soldiers is that he considers them more useful back home because they can have children, and are used as educators, if I remember correctly. He considers the soldiers to be expendable, and the women are not. This is portrayed poorly throughout the game, as you only learn this through some dialogue with specific people, as you only ever get to interact with their invading military. It would have been better if you actually got to visit Legion's homeland. Caesar also expressed desire to change the way things worked in the Legion after securing the Dam. He views the current state of the Legion as an unfortunate necessity to secure their survival until they have the Dam and are completely secured. In the Legion ending where Caesar's alive, it's shown that they start to calm the fuck down, just not completely, as their hasn't be enough time to completely change yet. This doesn't justify the Legion, and there's the possibility that Caesar's successor won't feel the same about change, I just believe that despite their many faults, the Legion has more potential than the NCR, which I believe is doomed to fail.

There's 13 male characters and 16 female. Couple neutral.

Well... There's the male costumes too... I just left those out of the post because I know what gets more attention in here... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom