• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, you best not be starting a DOA waifu war on my Honoka.

tumblr_ni6cb2jLKp1t5k8i7o1_500.gif

Nyotengu used to be my favorite too.

....I think I wanna start playing DOA....
she's 18 so its fine.

Alfebit

Banned
The tutorial for DOALR is actually pretty big. I just spent an hour on it and am only about half way through it. When I saw the ad for the Marie Rose bunny costume I thought it was a Shimakaze outfit because all I could see in it was the pose and the bunny ears.

Worst DOA and worst KanColle. How fitting.

He really is. But it's such a hard choice. Hope for humanity or telling that smug bastard to fuck off. That's been the hardest choice in any game I've played in years.
As much of a smug bastard he is, he's not wrong. He's the best hope for all of humanity. Of course, if I want to think about what's best for me and the mojave alone, independent is the way to go. Though it isn't impossible that the courier can bring hope to humanity, with all resources they can have by end. I wouldn't be surprised if something can be gained from the Big Empty, considering the technology and minds at work there, and, if I remember correctly, that the courier can take control of them in one ending.

As much of a smug bastard he is, he's not wrong. He's the best hope for all of humanity. Of course, if I want to think about what's best for me and the mojave alone, independent is the way to go. Though it isn't impossible that the courier can bring hope to humanity, with all resources they can have by end. I wouldn't be surprised if something can be gained from the Big Empty, considering the technology and minds at work there, and, if I remember correctly, that the courier can take control of them in one ending.
Yeah, and half of my couriers are super good people. The others though. Woo, i almost pity the people of the wastes when they took control.

Oberon

Banned
Thx man. also Nyotengu is best girl. Honoka who?

14%2B-%2B1

Oh, you best not be starting a DOA waifu war on my Honoka.

tumblr_ni6cb2jLKp1t5k8i7o1_500.gif

Nyotengu used to be my favorite too.

It worked. No idea why the download took longer than anything else i have downloaded.
She is 18? pfft yeah right. Come back to camp Nyotengu, She is getting grumpy
nyotengu04g9zzo_zps5f6c5222.gif

This is a fighting game r-right?
How can this possibly be not distracting?

Oh boi, something got added to the Squeenix HB
>not Final Fantasy

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=992822.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light -- MB-7445FC0CE2870510 - Taken by joe2187. 3 entrants total.

t1424832009z1.png

Yeah, and half of my couriers are super good people. The others though. Woo, i almost pity the people of the wastes when they took control.
I'm gonna be honest, most of my couriers end up being the biggest monster who's ever lived. I just can't help myself. By the way, I just went Helios 1, openly exclaimed that i'm taking over, shot the boss in the head, and not a single of her comrades backed her up. They're just standing there. Typical NCR incompetence.

I'm gonna be honest, most of my couriers end up being the biggest monster who's ever lived. I just can't help myself. By the way, I just went Helios 1, openly exclaimed that i'm taking over, shot the boss in the head, and not a single of her comrades backed her up. They're just standing there. Typical NCR incompetence.
They're just in shock that there's such a huge asshole in the mojave. And i always alternate between good and evil in fallout. Keeps it fresher longer i think.

It worked. No idea why the download took longer than anything else i have downloaded.
She is 18? pfft yeah right. Come back to camp Nyotengu, She is getting grumpy
nyotengu04g9zzo_zps5f6c5222.gif

No. Honoka's too cute for me to do such a thing.
Fuck it, I'm giving in to the Honoka bait completely, now. I don't care.

....I think I wanna start playing DOA....
she's 18 so its fine.

It's fiiiiiiiine...

This is a fighting game r-right?
How can this possibly be not distracting?

Well, when you use a setting with.. Less jiggle... It's not as in your face...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom