• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite it being winter, it was still colder under the sheets.
Ok....ill give you that one.
nice job
kim_jung_un_clapping.gif

I'm about to read a bunch of bullshit, then get my ass beat in fighting games by whoever's available, then proceed to torture myself by reading more bullshit.

I'm not sure why I'm posting this here but what's up with you guys?

I've been drinking water, and eating mostly fruit and vegetables, and a small amount of carbs and protein and I feel fantastic.

I still eat kinda shitty but I haven't used the microwave since this semester started and I only drink soda when I'm out eating something. This being kinda healthy shit is pretty cool, my skin has also got a lot softer and shit

Numb

Jojo part 6 spoilers

Space suits made out of clouds. That's about right.

Around the time i started accepting everything too.
Why does something like this exists?
Accept it and move on is the answer
Even weirder and wilder things will happen
Jojo is too good

Ilvocare

Hey everybody, how's it going?

I fucking finally did it. I
beat the first boss (Keroberos) in DMC3.

It only took me all of last night and most of today's afternoon! Surely at this lightning-fast pace I'll be done with DMC3 in like 2 months!

Technically I beat Cerberus twice, but the first time I used the Vital Star S you can find on the ground at Mission 2 but then I felt disgusting and did the fight proper and raw.

I still eat kinda shitty but I haven't used the microwave since this semester started and I only drink soda when I'm out eating something. This being kinda healthy shit is pretty cool, my skin has also got a lot softer and shit

Since you're in college it's kinda hard but cook with fresh ingredients as much as possible. If you have a mini fridge keeping some fruit and vegetables in there with some bottled water works wonders.

croten

Hey everybody, how's it going?

I fucking finally did it. I
beat the first boss (Keroberos) in DMC3.

It only took me all of last night and most of today's afternoon! Surely at this lightning-fast pace I'll be done with DMC3 in like 2 months!

Technically I beat Cerberus twice, but the first time I used the Vital Star S you can find on the ground at Mission 2 but then I felt disgusting and did the fight proper and raw.

Seriously go back and chose Gold orbs. you don't even need to use any it just gives you infinite continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom