• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yoonmask.jpg

I really want Suda to make a game on Killer7's level again. And with Shinji Mikami working at Tango, they can partner up again.

I really want Suda to make a game on Killer7's level again. And with Shinji Mikami working at Tango, they can partner up again.
Suda just needs to be in the director's seat again and not providing input from a distance. Killer is Dead is the closest in feel to his Kill the Past games, but he only did the writing on that one.

Flower Sun and Rain is fucking incredible, and goddamn it I WANT THE SILVER CASE IN ENGLISH!

Suda just needs to be in the director's seat again and not providing input from a distance. Killer is Dead is the closest in feel to his Kill the Past games, but he only did the writing on that one.

Flower Sun and Rain is fucking incredible, and goddamn it I WANT THE SILVER CASE IN ENGLISH!

Just looked it up and I had no clue this was a DS game lol.

Just looked it up and I had no clue this was a DS game lol.
FSR was originally PS2 and Silver Case was PS1. Suda even showed a completed version of the DS version of Silver Case, but it's still not been released for whatever fucking reason.

I may just end up buying the original game off the Japanese PSN at this point. Screw the language barrier, I gotta try this shit.

FoodGAF made me randomly wonder, what are you guys favorite condiments? (ie. ketchup, mustard, mayo, salsa, soy sauce, tartar, honey mustard, malt vinegar, bbq sauce, teriyaki sauce, etc etc.)
It really depends on the good but ketchup, honey, and hot sauce are my go tos

Oh man I didn't know the new Protomen album was out. This will be great for studying
I saw them live when they opened for Tenacious D a couple years ago and had no idea who or what they were. It was a good time, I went from intrigued to hype once I realized what was going in with the helmets and the lyrics

I saw them live when they opened for Tenacious D a couple years ago and had no idea who or what they were. It was a good time, I went from intrigued to hype once I realized what was going in with the helmets and the lyrics

Aw man that was a show I wanted to go to :(
I saw them in October though and got mad hype so all is well.

FoodGAF made me randomly wonder, what are you guys favorite condiments? (ie. ketchup, mustard, mayo, salsa, soy sauce, tartar, honey mustard, malt vinegar, bbq sauce, teriyaki sauce, etc etc.)

I eat honey mustard on practically any sandwich. I really don't eat any other kinds of condiments.

I hate ketchup though.

Ketchup, BBQ, honey mustard, seafood sauce, that zesty sauce from Burger King (really need to find a recipe for that).

I like most condiments but mustard, honey mustard, ketchup, and barbeque are my go to's for just about everything.

FSR was originally PS2 and Silver Case was PS1. Suda even showed a completed version of the DS version of Silver Case, but it's still not been released for whatever fucking reason.

I may just end up buying the original game off the Japanese PSN at this point. Screw the language barrier, I gotta try this shit.

Is silver case like the final mix+ version of FSR?

Okingjrr

BBQ sauce over everything, baby, everything!

Serious answer: BBQ sauce, mayo, ketchup, sweet and sour sauce, sweet soy sauce, blue cheese dressing, thousand island dressing, sweet relish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom