• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nordicus

Man, Oberon can't stop raving about this Kirito figure. Never seen him so obsessed
TZtX7A1.png

FoodGAF made me randomly wonder, what are you guys favorite condiments? (ie. ketchup, mustard, mayo, salsa, soy sauce, tartar, honey mustard, malt vinegar, bbq sauce, teriyaki sauce, etc etc.)
Mayo. Mayo everywhere. Really though, I've cut back on it a lot. It's hard having a plain sandwich or just using mustard. Ketchup I only use for hot foods like a hot dog, fries or something with an egg. I hate a really chuncky salsa for anything but chips. Sriracha used to be my biggest go to for just about anything but I've not used it much at all since my surgery. Finally, I'm super picky about Ranch. I love it but only when it's the homemade buttermilk kind. Other styles are just horrific. Phew.
Went back to work today, don't want to go back tomorrow, I'm not in the mood to work.
What about you?
I'm putting off ALL of my school work to work on at the last possible minute because I'm a jackass.

Figured I was playing too much Monster Hunter crack so I bought some other drugs in the form of Bravely Default and Fire Emblem Awakening. Just started playing the former and it made a good first impression. Crazy AR nonsense, gorgeous envirionments (love the painterly look to it), endearing character design and clever touches to a traditional battle system.

"There are only two tactics a warrior needs! Frontal assault, and death by frontal assault!"

Anything I should be aware of that the game doesn't explain?

Edit: Hype speed metal music is great too!

Figured I was playing too much Monster Hunter crack so I bought some other drugs in the form of Bravely Default and Fire Emblem Awakening. Just started playing the former and it made a good first impression. Crazy AR nonsense, gorgeous envirionments (love the painterly look to it), endearing character design and clever touches to a traditional battle system.

"There are only two tactics a warrior needs! Frontal assault, and death by frontal assault!"

Other than the late game which I hear is just fucking awful, not really.

Well there's that streetpass thing where people can help you build your town to buy better equipment and stuff.

Neol

Edit: Hype speed metal music is great too!

There are some pretty op class combinations that can make the game a breeze through. Some are granted though since some boss fights are a bit...annoying.

Also when you reach the part where the game takes a dive down, let us know.

Oh yea also you can change the encounter rate in your options so if you ever need to grind just set it to really high then when your low turn if off and heal. Rinse and repeat till you feel your strong enough, set the encounter rate back to normal and go for it.

Shackzam

I'm going to be starting MH4U tonight hopefully. Do they restrict missions by ranks?

I can make a general lobby and you can join and you can choose to help me with the quest I wanna do and vice versa. And when you finally get to that quest it'll be done for you.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I can make a general lobby and you can join and you can choose to help me with the quest I wanna do and vice versa. And when you finally get to that quest it'll be done for you.

Yea. Gotta do lower rank missions first in order to get to the higher ones.

Don't worry its easy to catch up fairly quick.

They sure do.

Ah, okay. Thanks for the info. This is why I was mad about Gamestop's show shipping. :( I'm going to try to do the transfer to my new 3DSXL as soon as I get home.

Other than the late game which I hear is just fucking awful, not really.

Well there's that streetpass thing where people can help you build your town to buy better equipment and stuff.
thanks

There are some pretty op class combinations that can make the game a breeze through. Some are granted though since some boss fights are a bit...annoying.

Also when you reach the part where the game takes a dive down, let us know.
I guess I can take a look online at class combo's if I ever feel the need to.

And I'll let you guys know when I get there.. Hope it isn't as bad as people make it out to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom