• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfebit

Banned
yxFDv7l.jpg

Poor Liam.

Going to bed, tired and class in the morning. See you guys in a while

Night, homie.

Zenfalcia

SMRPG's action commands are way different from Paper Mario's and Mario and Luigi's though. They even said it too

Going to bed, tired and class in the morning. See you guys in a while
And yet they mash through all the text, which is baffling.

Bye. I should probably sleep, or at least study for my exam.. oh well.

Skrams

Well, now I want to need to watch the newest episode. I have to wager he did something horrible like say the game was too easy and continue to use the lazy shell. Or he disregarded timing an action command because the game was too easy so who cares. Or he did a thing and liam likes anime so burn him at the stake.

Zenfalcia

Well, now I want to need to watch the newest episode. I have to wager he did something horrible like say the game was too easy and continue to use the lazy shell. Or he disregarded timing an action command because the game was too easy so who cares. Or he did a thing and liam likes anime so burn him at the stake.
Or he did all of those things.

Man, Liam says some crazy things but fuck that guy on the YouTube comments. How about you go fuck yourself and not worry how Liam will do.

I had less than 3 hours of sleep last night and my body wants to do that again tonight but fuuuuuuck that. Back to sleep I go.

Zenfalcia

Man, Liam says some crazy things but fuck that guy on the YouTube comments. How about you go fuck yourself and not worry how Liam will do.

I had less than 3 hours of sleep last night and my body wants to do that again tonight but fuuuuuuck that. Back to sleep I go.
Liam does.

You should sleep more.

Zenfalcia

Skrams

Alright, top three games for the Wii U
ignoring Wonderful 101 because I do not like that game.

Wonderful 101
Wonderful 101
Wonderful 101

Also you don't own a Wii U and don't like a game you haven't played. What. But for realsies.

Wonderful 101
Bayonetta 2
Smash 4/Hyrule Warriors/Super Mario 3D World/Tropical Freeze/Pikmin 3/Mario Kart 8/ZombiU/whatever else

It's hard to narrow down the 3rd spot, but that list is pretty much the only choice.

I took a break with Franken Fran and hopped onto the Akumetsu train. This is a train. Like an actual train.

WiiU games you say? Bayonetta, Bayonetta 2, Wonderful 101
which I still haven't played
. What else would you need on the Wii
Platin
U
m
?

Survival Horror....has changed
for the better

3K4R6Kq.gif

I've never played Resident Evil. But for some reason I am now oddly compelled to.

semisonic

Banned
I took a break with Franken Fran and hopped onto the Akumetsu train. This is a train. Like an actual train.

WiiU games you say? Bayonetta, Bayonetta 2, Wonderful 101
which I still haven't played
. What else would you need on the Wii
Platin
U
m
?

I've never played Resident Evil. But for some reason I am now oddly compelled to.

In one of my many recent late nighters, I just marathoned all of akumetsu in in one fucking night.
That was a cool manga with a cool mc.
And it wanted you to know that he was a cool, perfect mc.
Everyone spent the entirety of the manga hopping on his dick
especially evil-noseblood gurl, whose sole purpose in the manga was to validate that everything the mc did was right and not morally questionable at all
, which normally kinda irritates me, but the whole thing was so fucking cool I didn't even care.
It kinda felt like this was a manga that came about because the author was mad at the government for the economy, and wanted a series dedicated to making strawmen of the evil businessmen and politicians without an extensive knowledge of how either economics or government really worked. Despite this, it still wound up being a super fun series with a sick mc, and one I'll definitely read again sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom