• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get you, I enjoyed my time with that game but in the end I couldn't commit, maybe I'll go back sometime who knows

The thing is I know my email and account name. Its just I can't log in because I can't exactly remember my password and this "one-time password" and security token bullshit keeps popping up and I really don't want to make another account with a different name than the one I always use.

The thing is I know my email and account name. Its just I can't log in because I can't exactly remember my password and this "one-time password" and security token bullshit keeps popping up and I really don't want to make another account with a different name than the one I always use.
You have no one time password, that's optional.

mrmyhthef

Stupid story about my dream:
Ok so I actually had a semi cool dream last night where I was trying to get to an employee elevator to get to the boss and my life was an RPG. I was level 20 and the scaling in the current area gave me like no XP, so I was trying to stealth my way to the elevator and use the employee key card I had.i sucked though and got caught at least three times. Majority of the dream was doing stealth takedowns and hiding in places. My method of fighting in RPG mode was punching things.
That's alright. Edit: Oh a prize figure that explains the detail. Nice price.

Way too many of my dreams have god damn elevators in them.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
With the way atlus was trying to push her on to everyone. I expected one way sooner.

I feel like a lot of figures are based on popular consumer demand rather than material that is trying to get promoted, or sometimes just whatever the figure sculptors want to make right now. This Marie was a garage kit for a while.

There are no video game labs in my area. Id rather work QA than at Mcdonalds.

A job's a job, man. Just use it as a launching pad.

demidar

Mine are video game plots like 85% of the time,

My dreams are quite eclectic, but I've had some serious Dota 2 dreams. As in, the dream followed the rules of the actual game extremely closely, rather than having the rules be fucked like regular dreams.

Forgets security question

Please enter your security question so we can help you recover your security question

DIE SQUARE

They doing you a favour.

I feel like a lot of figures are based on popular consumer demand rather than material that is trying to get promoted, or sometimes just whatever the figure sculptors want to make right now. This Marie was a garage kit for a while.

A job's a job, man. Just use it as a launching pad.

I know I'm applying anywhere I can do part time even though I'm probably not going back to school until the fall semester cause reasons.

Shackzam

Why aren't there more nice figure arts of persona figures that I can pose. I can only find a few and yusokes jiraiya is one the more popular ones.

Emouse

Why aren't there more nice figure arts of persona figures that I can pose. I can only find a few and yusokes jiraiya is one the more popular ones.

Most of them are of Aigis, no complaints here, there's a few others which don't look so bad, tho I have one of Izanagi and its turrible

Thinking about it I should get more persona figs, I currently own 6 of Aigis and like 1 of lab & metis and that's about it, the new scale Yukari is pretty tempting tho

GuardianE

Santa May Claus

You mean the actual personas? I think there are a bunch of articulated figures out there. Not sure about availability:
Siona1335001945.jpeg

envedges1331137942.jpeg

ArcAce1333699185.jpeg

Siona1338484956.jpeg

ShenWong1343379453.jpeg

What's wrong with her face?

She's a prize figure. Also, the picture isn't a very clear one. This one's a little better:

360pages

If you really need one, than Mcdonalds is the only thing that is open then take it. I would never work for fast food mostly due to I'd freak out about messing people's food up and Clothing stores is more natural.

Are you still whining?
When I left the thread yesterday you were moping about a job, who cares if it's McDonalds.

Well the reason I'm whining is that I'm afraid that I won't even get called by McDonalds, cause fuck no one is hiring, and it's really frustrating that I can't even get my foot in the door after I've tried at so many places and no one will even give me a call for an interview.

Xiraiya

Well the reason I'm whining is that I'm afraid that I won't even get called by McDonalds, cause fuck no one is hiring, and it's really frustrating that I can't even get my foot in the door after I've tried at so many places and no one will even give me a call for an interview.

I understand that it's frustrating, but getting worked up over it is not going to do you any favors or get you work faster, you just have to take a deep breath and keep trying, when an approach doesn't work, try a different approach.
When the time comes and you do get a job, do it with your head held high.

Shackzam

You mean the actual personas? I think there are a bunch of articulated figures out there. Not sure about availability:

She's a prize figure. Also, the picture isn't a very clear one. This one's a little better:
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. That's sexy as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom