• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless it's Yukiko

But no one likes Yukiko

garbage_naples_01.jpg

I mean look at her.

I am just teasin

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Well I mean like would I be shocked or confused if I saw these two characters fighting. Like Tekken has demons and tiger men while virtua fighter has, kung fu guy and martial arts chick.

I guess by those standards, yeah. Tekken is the most ridiculous, Virtua Fighter has the tamest, and DOA is somewhere in between.

Inb4 its somehow raiden.
Eh, Metal Gear's story isn't THAT hard to follow.

Honestly, after watching Chip's LPs of MGS1 - 4, I am reminded that I agree with Jeff Gerstmann that the even numbered Metal Gear Solids are the best, because I just relish in their fucking insanity, even if some spots are in desperate need of an editor. MGS3 is the exception though and is better than all of them, because it's the only game that gets anywhere close to the level of quality that Thief 1 and 2 have as far as stealth games go.

Alfebit

Banned
Morning frienders.

This is odd way to start my birthday

Happy Birthday, mang.

I bit the bullet and I'm watch Love Live! now.

Who's best girl?

I played the original DOA 5 with my friend for about 40 minutes and I'd still wipe the floor with all of you by the time I'd get a PS4.

Fite me IRL

I am pro dong physics.

As am I.

Indobob dump time, it's been awhile:

NSFW

Plague's bald head is just a creepy skin hat? That's terrifying.

ultimax

Edging up on some serious spoilers here, lol
That's not true at all and was poor communication on my part.
i already know what happens in most JoJo parts, but it hasn't really ruined anything. It actually just makes me want to read it more, I'm just waiting for part 3 to be finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom