• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2gFPKb5.gif
It's fiiiiiiiiiiiine. They all get out of the water except for one.

Well, I've heard that there's a chance that he'd experience a fate worse than death: all his hair would fall out, and he'd only want to talk about Persona and tank controls all the time.
Oh god. What kinda monster is that? It sounds terrible. I bet it'd be addicted to monster hunter too.

croten

But do you have to go into the water to get them out?This is the line that has convinced me to pick up 4U at some point.Yeah, those are actually fine due to the slower, more wide arcs in your ascending/descending and turning motions and the overall space and speed you get for manouverability. Generally not the case with water and you also get a shitty blue filter over your screen.
Not only does 4 not have underwater sections whatsoever but it is replaced with a really fun traversal mechanic. The only pity is that the water monsters had cool designs and they aren't in it

Ilvocare

School is
un
cool. More news coming in probably never.

What's going on BestGAF?

I just finished listening to the Cihi interview. I've never felt so giddy for other people with the most minimal connection to me since... ever. What a trip.

Oberon

Banned

They just want both of them to be single because the next punch out ant Metroid have dating sim portions/elements

Well, I've heard that there's a chance that he'd experience a fate worse than death: all his hair would fall out, and he'd only want to talk about Persona and tank controls all the time.

I am kind of afraid of losing my hair in a few years. The mother side of my family has almost no hair loss, and the father side does. So it's kind of a gamble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom