• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfebit

Banned
Well that was fun for my first MMO ever. Controls are gonna take some time to get used to. Especially that tiny ass map on my screen that I can barely see anything on.

Edit: nvm, just googled it.

Bruh, tell me your character name.

Best Friends Play Super Mario RPG (Part 24)
Website
Youtube

Noice.

2slow

Alright, the guy left pretty soon after I got here. Good, I don't have to listen to him rant about the Illuminati and solving the formula of life again.

Pretty sure it's
literally as simple as talking to the person whose final day and ideals you want to pursue in DeSur. You won't have EVERYONE available, though, depending on your choices throughout the game. You should still HAVE a choice, though.

Who you spent time with and what mission goals did you try to accomplish on some fights I think. I believe people differentiate what ending you get by who emails you on the 6th day.
You also get to spend time with that person right before you go to sleep. I also think its possible that multiple people will email you as well.

Let's see if I remember,
I remember the cosplay girl (Midori I think is her name) being with me most of the time but I have no idea what happened to her and now I have Amane during the last part of the game.
I really like Devil Survivor but the last boss was too much for me to handle (plus it was my very first MegaTen game)

Alfebit

Banned
I almost posted the box art of criminal girls in that New Vita owner tips thread before I remembered I would have been super banned. So I went with Senran Kagura.

Zenfalcia

Zenfalcia

How goodwil looks right now with all the birthday wishes.
VcX0oYs.jpg

Full name?

skla farebear

The space is because I needed a first and last name.
Adding more to the carebear lore, since it's not your last name.

Let's see if I remember,
I remember the cosplay girl (Midori I think is her name) being with me most of the time but I have no idea what happened to her and now I have Amane during the last part of the game.
I really like Devil Survivor but the last boss was too much for me to handle (plus it was my very first MegaTen game)
When I play late game, I try to have a aoe spell for my fastest character to freeze, electrify them or take down the annoying blocking shield move and use dances on the rest of them. For the Atsuro, I usually have him have the good crit stuff and Berserk+pierce. I hope that helps.

Oberon

Banned
Nisemonogatari seems like an uterly creepy anime, and I have only seen the first episode
(and most of the gifs) Creepy enough that I don't want to see more.
I am slowly getting tired of anime with incestious undertone.
This gif is still cute tho

ultimax

Nisemonogatari seems like an uterly creepy anime, and I have only seen the first episode
Did you watch bakemonogatari?

Zenfalcia

It's fine!!! He's just checking their health and helping out their oral hygene with some nice soft tooshbrushing.
I'm waiting for his rival SkaWerebear, a man that frequents gay bars every full moon and is really popular with college freshmen who want to feel edgy and outside the mainstream
then there's ScaleWearBear, which is some weird godzilla abomination with scales on a bear.
Guess Kirito's sister really is best girl.
She's best girl in terms of hotness and body. She looks better in alfien(spelling it wrong) tho... >_>

Before I put it in, what do you think of Juno? From what i've heard about it, it sounds like something i'd really like, but i'm curious how the people here who've seen it feel about it.

When I play late game, I try to have a aoe spell for my fastest character to freeze, electrify them or take down the annoying blocking shield move and use dances on the rest of them. For the Atsuro, I usually have him have the good crit stuff and Berserk+pierce. I hope that helps.
I don't even remember what skills I have and it's too late to go back and change anything since I saved at the part where
you have to beat all the bosses again all at once

Oh trust me, I highly doubt anyone's heard of this.

Stumbled onto this site one day in like 2010 and it's the deadest fucking site I hang about in.
Wow.
How goodwil looks right now with all the birthday wishes.
Accurate
Did you watch Bakemonogatari?

Jojo part 6 spoilers

Dude just lost the will to live. That may be the lamest fight in jojo so far. And a hero that returns things to normal. That's pretty lame too. This feels like a lull in the chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom