• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oberon

Banned
Did you watch bakemonogatari?
Wow.

Accurate

Did you watch Bakemonogatari?

I did not.

Everytime I come in here and see Gintama stuff being posted, my stand gets stronger.

I have the same thing, but with prison school

She's best girl in terms of hotness and body. She looks better in alfien(spelling it wrong) tho... >_>

1408.gif

Before I put it in, what do you think of Juno? From what i've heard about it, it sounds like something i'd really like, but i'm curious how the people here who've seen it feel about it.

Woolie really loves that movie. He even bought that Burger telephone

beinfilms

Before I put it in, what do you think of Juno? From what i've heard about it, it sounds like something i'd really like, but i'm curious how the people here who've seen it feel about it.

Personally, I really liked it, but I already knew I liked both Ellen Page and Michael Cera.

I'm curious, who are the villains in Last Round? I had a hard time telling.
Raidou was the villain in DOA1, but he's in this as a resurrected cyborg and doesn't factor into the story mode (which was before Ultimate, though Phase 4 was part of it I think?)

I don't even know what goes down plotwise in 5 since I've never gone all the way through story mode, but I'll be the first to give a summary of all the previous games and explain who did what.

Raidou was the villain in DOA1, but he's in this as a resurrected cyborg and doesn't factor into the story mode (which was before Ultimate, though Phase 4 was part of it I think?)

I don't even know what goes down plotwise in 5 since I've never gone all the way through story mode, but I'll be the first to give a summary of all the previous games and explain who did what.
That'd be great. This is my first Dead or Alive game, and i'd like to know more about the story and characters.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Thanks for the info. I always like to try to play as the villains, or evil characters in general. I'm kinda shocked that there's only two evil characters, though.

Again, some other characters go turncoat in the story, but I don't want to tell you if you plan on playing it... also, that doesn't mean their fighting style is necessarily representative of something more evil.

The characters are mostly just comprised of different allegiances rather than being good or evil. And then there are a bunch of neutrals.

For example, some might say that Ayane has some evil motives, but she's certainly not evil in the scheme of the entire plot. Bayman and Christie are mercenary assassins, but does that make them evil? It's a job. And then Phase 4 is also sort of an evil character because she's a weaponized clone.

That'd be great. This is my first Dead or Alive game, and i'd like to know more about the story and characters.
I'll write some stuff up later about it as I've got a presentation to prepare for. But prepare your anus. It's not as insane and interwoven as some of Tekken's characters and plot, but it gets up there.

Oberon

Banned
Ya rly. I just like her long hair... ;_; #teamlonghair.

It's easier to grow hair, then those other features.

You probably should have researched it before watching and watch the series from the beginning, there is a bunch of them.

I don't know, it's perfectly fine to start jojo on part 4 if you ask me.

Maybe it was just me, but it really looked like they got bigger as the show went on. I had been drinking a little though.

I had the same impression, but not only in game.

Squishy3

You're not watching JoJo and the gatari series is hard enough to keep track of even in the best order.
Yeah, I'm sorry, anyone who doesn't read/watch Jojo's in order is dumb and so is anyone who tells them to start from a part later than part 1 is too.

Sorry Oberon.

Oberon

Banned
Just drink a lot of milk.

Let's not get back to mega milk

You're not watching JoJo and the gatari series is hard enough to keep track of even in the best order.

Yeah, I'm sorry, anyone who doesn't read/watch Jojo's in order is dumb and so is anyone who tells them to start from a part later than part 1 is too.

Sorry Oberon.

Then we have to agree to disagree.
Jk, I know that I am wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom