• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Join the club. Having no motivation or energy to do stuff is not fun.
Yeah, at least next week I'll have less shit I hope
I always like to eat my favorite foods or something to help instill some drive in myself, but sometimes you end up in a slump and that's the worrrrrrrrrssssssttttt
I have a feeling that might just make me want to goof off more but I could try these green tea chocolate pocky I haven't opened
Youtube comments getting salty over Lazy shell and Gamefaqs guides.
YouTube comments are always salt. Fuck Google for the bullshit they did with them

Alfebit

Banned
Can we talk about how much of a dork Guy Cihi is?

Talking about how Pyramid Head won't take his calls anymore because he's too big a star.

Youtube comments getting salty over Lazy shell and Gamefaqs guides.

People complain when they struggle through games, saying how they would have done certain parts in 1 try. People complain when they breeze through the game because the game gave them a really good item. Fuck off.

Xiraiya

I don't know, I think JoJo can be started at a later part, I wouldn't recommend it, but if you started at like part 2, it wouldn't be that confusing, most unexplained plot points are still done in a way where you can just be like "Oh okay well that's a thing"

I don't know, I think JoJo can be started at a later part, I wouldn't recommend it, but if you started at like part 2, it wouldn't be that confusing, most unexplained plot points are still done in a way where you can just be like "Oh okay well that's a thing"

But then they miss on Dio.

Squishy3

Yeah but then they get to part 3 and they're like

"why is dio so evil what did he actually do"

part 1 is so short there is literally no reason to skip it

You could skip around if you really wanted to, but a lot of them rely, and nearly all are made better having read the entirety. Changing the protagonist and a good portion of the cast and introducing new villians and goals makes it possible.

Part 1 is so short, you may as well watch 1 before 2. Part 3 is a decent jumping on point. 4 is too tied to 3. 5 is pretty standalone, same with 6 to a lesser degree (wanted to get back the Part 3 fans). 7 only needs the first 3 parts. 8 needs 2 and 4 and 7.

Mmm...not really. There is a bit of setup for part 2 in 1. And when you get to part 3 you'd be like, 'who the hell is this dio dude'.

I don't know, it's perfectly fine to start jojo on part 4 if you ask me.
why_do_that_bro.jpg

croten

Yeah but then they get to part 3 and they're like

"why is dio so evil what did he actually do"

part 1 is so short there is literally no reason to skip it

The only parts that could be skipped are 4 and 5 because they're never really brought up again, not that I would recommend it

Mathaou

legacy of cane
No rehearsal today for whatever the fuck reason.

Yo Life is Strange looks like a really good game that I'm never going to play. Goddamn, this really is the Golden Age of LP's.

Also I just image searched color cleanser. No one do that.
I will now wait for screams of horror from the people that do it anyways
I always buy the chocolate ones and can't get myself to spend money to try those.
They taste like the regular chocolate ones with a hint of grassy shit, like green tea obviously

Oh fuck off, does she really say that?

And with that I notice I've been saying fuck off a lot recently.

Are you fucking serious ugh.

Well, she doesn't actually say it. She texts it.
Maybe he's a fan of these?

One day I will travel to Turkey, buy a pack of these, eat them and then look at the clerk and say
top kek
Life is Strange spoiler

Go fuck your selfie

That was a good line.

Ilvocare

Well now I need to know if you think it's the best review or the worst review. There's only two camps and both are existing.

Also this guy's done reviews of the vast majority of localized SMT and Persona games. He was a monstrous difficulty fiend back then, but he seems to have mellowed out ever-so-slightly in recent years.

There's also another person there but questions about his existence are unanswerable.

I decided to check what the fuss about the youtube comments were. Damn, I'm so glad I use their site.

Then again, they're a bunch of sjw, guide using, baby game lets players
/s

Someone's probably said but Pat got something wrong about secret DDS boss
it's DDS1, not DDS2. But because DDS1 is so short (30ish hours) you've only finished DDS1 once you've beaten Demifiend /rip

Well now I need to know if you think it's the best review or the worst review. There's only two camps and both are existing.

Also this guy's done reviews of the vast majority of localized SMT and Persona games. He was a monstrous difficulty fiend back then, but he seems to have mellowed out ever-so-slightly in recent years.

There's also another person there but questions about his existence are unanswerable.
He reviewed Persona 2: Innocent Sin... Mentions Eikichi and Ginko, BUT NOT MAYA...
B7mnDirCUAAn91u.jpg:large

Can I order from that site? Will it convert dollars into yen? Is shipping free?
You can order it, and I think Paypal will convert. Shipping is for sure not free since you don't live in Japan and don't have Japan Prime.

Jman014

I do like it. It could do with less pop culture references
like Max using the word kek
, but other than that it's good.

Good luck with your quiz.

Mmmmmmnope, no no no, no thank you I'm not doing that

Are you fucking serious ugh.

Maybe he's a fan of these?

Oh fuck off, does she really say that?

And with that I notice I've been saying fuck off a lot recently.

SHUT UP IT'S TOTALLY GOOD. SHE'S JUST
A HORDE PLAYER

Mathaou

legacy of cane
He reviewed Persona 2: Innocent Sin... Mentions Eikichi and Ginko, BUT NOT MAYA...
B7mnDirCUAAn91u.jpg:large

You can order it, and I think Paypal will convert. Shipping is for sure not free since you don't live in Japan and don't have Japan Prime.

It's not letting me sign in.

I don't need it that bad anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom