• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squishy3

So I picked up Project X Zone from Gamestop since it was $15. Boy, I can reaaaaaaaly see why the Zaibatsu said this game was one of 2013s biggest dissapointments. The idea seemed so awesome, a TRPG with characters from Street Fighter, Tekken, Darkstalkers, DMC, heck, Arthur from Ghosts and Goblins is even there as an assist character. The combat is even mildly interesting since it let's you maximize damage by giving you a set of moves that can cause different knockbacks or things like guard breaks. But hoooooooly shit, the dialogue is so bad. One of the OCs for this game calls the other one "m'lady" unironically. It looks like Jedah subscribes to /r/TheRedPill,

And apparently Heihachi is using Just For Men?

What the fuck am I even playing? This is a massive crossover game that should be full of fan service, but it really isn't because this fan is NOT getting serviced.

Well, the clear file from the previous owner is 51 hours, so at least I know I'll probably get ten times the gameplay of The Order.
See, I can make relevant jokes.

But seriously, I'm getting angry because they totally missed the mark when a game with fucking Juri, Morrigan, Chris Redfield, and Dante should not be hard to make awesome.
Let me know how you feel after 15 hours. You'll see why none of the Zaibatsu finished the game.

360pages

Krillin is secretly the wielder of the most powerful technigue in the entire series, it's so powerful Frieza even copied it and killed himself with it.

Everyone is afraid of the Destructo Disc.

Everyone can also use it, Vegeta, Frieza and Even Goku learned it simply by watching him do it once...

ultimax

Look at all these NERDS with their biology classes

I bet you don't even have
good taste in monster girls
. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Don't read

fd6.gif

Should I tweet my professor a picture of a predator and ask if it this is what he's talking about when he put super predator on his review. Cause I have no fucking clue what he's talking about

Next set of Project Phantasma footage recorded. Modifying my AC build with completely different weaponry ain't something I'm used to, but it's anything to keep the arena matches from becoming boring.

It's weird that having the cast that was introduced in the first half of the story be completely thrown out in the second half. (Dragon Ball to Dragon Ball Z)
The escalation of 'power levels' in dragonball is insane. It's not surprising like half the cast got left in the dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom