• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squishy3

Mr Satan would probably beat Yamcha.
He went face to face with Perfect Cell and didn't die. Yamcha died to a fucking plant man, and then he later got turned into chocolate and eaten by Majin Buu who Mr. Satan had made friends with by giving him a Gameboy set to self destruct.

(And we all know Mr. Popo held his power levels back on purpose at that point because if he actually fought he would have destroyed Earth.)

They're okay! Also, don't share your bunny girl fetish. I don't wanna see that shit zed.

You gotta problem with bunny girls???
hqdefault.jpg

Thinking of maybe doing some live streaming this evening. Not for Shadow Tower Abyss though, just something quick and also to test things on hitbox. Considering how late I'm staying up recently, it's probably as good a time as any.

mike0dude

It's about a bunch of masochists apparently. They are in an isolated room and volunteers get off on getting decapitated, literally climaxing when their own head gets chopped off. these situations are filmed and viewed by the main character who also wants to feel this pleasure. It may be some random H oneshot sorry if it is.

4SXlk7i.gif

semisonic

Banned
Eeewwww
That's really specific
You put your dick in that? Okay...

I'm sorry, but high kneesocks are objectively superior.
And due to the variability in design, more stylish.

No you touch it and they fall to your whim. Also yeah, that is the right answer. Knee/thigh highs 4lyf

Oh my god this is fucking hilarious.
Imma need someone to pm me a link ASAP.
I really hope when they do the screaming during they keep that accent the whole time. My god, that would/will be funny.
Oh and dp tho. Okay
I'm going to need one too....again for research purposes....
Eeewwww
That's really specific
LEWD >>>>
you cant tear an entrance in knee socks.

semisonic

Banned
No you touch it and they fall to your whim. Also yeah, that is the right answer. Knee/thigh highs 4lyf

Oh my. I can actually totally see that. It's just because you idiots were talking about fucking armpits earlier that I misunderstood. Really, the best fetish is whatever they find enjoyable.
And the voice. The voice is key.

LEWD >>>>you cant tear an entrance in knee socks.
Better still because you don't need to.
Re-usability kicks ass, you wasteful bastard.

Let me know how you feel after 15 hours. You'll see why none of the Zaibatsu finished the game.

I got to five hour and decided to quit to play the Monster Hunter demo since I might by that when I get my paycheck.

This irrational anger at story feels kind of Pat like and my reaction of "play Monster Hunter" seems even more Pat. Am I copying him, or do I just watch him because I already would have acted that way. The world may never know.

I'm a thigh highs fan myself, though knee socks are definitely not a bad thing.

Why would you do that in the first place. Slow yo roll. It ain't going nowhere.

Then they're ruined too, why'd you break your partners shit?

Oh my. I can actually totally see that. It's just because you idiots were talking about fucking armpits earlier that I misunderstood. Really, the best fetish is whatever they find enjoyable.
And the voice. The voice is key.

Better still because you don't need to.
Re-usability kicks ass, you wasteful bastard.

but its not as hot though...

Ilvocare

Oh my god this is fucking hilarious.
Imma need someone to pm me a link ASAP.
I really hope when they do the screaming during they keep that accent the whole time. My god, that would/will be funny.
Oh and dp tho. Okay

I am so glad I finished up Bio HW in time for this. I will also need a link for research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom