• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I picked up Project X Zone from Gamestop since it was $15. Boy, I can reaaaaaaaly see why the Zaibatsu said this game was one of 2013s biggest dissapointments. The idea seemed so awesome, a TRPG with characters from Street Fighter, Tekken, Darkstalkers, DMC, heck, Arthur from Ghosts and Goblins is even there as an assist character. The combat is even mildly interesting since it let's you maximize damage by giving you a set of moves that can cause different knockbacks or things like guard breaks. But hoooooooly shit, the dialogue is so bad. One of the OCs for this game calls the other one "m'lady" unironically. It looks like Jedah subscribes to /r/TheRedPill,
B-up7WQUcAAZR8R.jpg
And apparently Heihachi is using Just For Men?

What the fuck am I even playing? This is a massive crossover game that should be full of fan service, but it really isn't because this fan is NOT getting serviced.

Well, the clear file from the previous owner is 51 hours, so at least I know I'll probably get ten times the gameplay of The Order.
See, I can make relevant jokes.

But seriously, I'm getting angry because they totally missed the mark when a game with fucking Juri, Morrigan, Chris Redfield, and Dante should not be hard to make awesome.

Xiraiya

Oh, it'll never come up. I'll just go ahead and say it.
Bit of a warning, this is kinda morbid.
I died a few years back. Drowned cause I was a fuckin idiot. Drinking while I was fishing with my dad on a boat.

Hey it happens.
I died on the operating table once, it's fine. Beloved willed me back to life, or I did, I forget.

One of the OCs for this game calls the other one "m'lady" unironically. It looks like Jedah subscribes to /r/TheRedPill,
Jedah's old man, that used to be a normal phrase you know
I guess I'm just lucky. Shit just doesn't phase me. And if it does, it's not for long.
Luck is best stat to dump into
Hey it happens.
I died on the operating table once, it's fine. Beloved willed me back to life, or I did, I forget.

I don't have any interesting stories really.
Hmm, okay.

It actually is....

I've seen enough comics and manga of a certain variety that I can't argue with that at all.

Jedah's old man, that used to be a normal phrase you know

I'd be okay with it a little if it was Jedah, but the guy saying it looks like he can't be more than like 25.

Then again, I've seen enough anime to know that since they haven't said his age he could just as well be fucking 100.

I've seen enough comics and manga of a certain variety that I can't argue with that at all.

I'd be okay with it a little if it was Jedah, but the guy saying it looks like he can't be more than like 25.

Then again, I've seen enough anime to know that since they haven't said his age he could just as well be fucking 100.
If Nowi is a thousand year old dragon, this guy must be ancient

So I picked up Project X Zone from Gamestop since it was $15. Boy, I can reaaaaaaaly see why the Zaibatsu said this game was one of 2013s biggest dissapointments. The idea seemed so awesome, a TRPG with characters from Street Fighter, Tekken, Darkstalkers, DMC, heck, Arthur from Ghosts and Goblins is even there as an assist character. The combat is even mildly interesting since it let's you maximize damage by giving you a set of moves that can cause different knockbacks or things like guard breaks. But hoooooooly shit, the dialogue is so bad. One of the OCs for this game calls the other one "m'lady" unironically. It looks like Jedah subscribes to /r/TheRedPill,

And apparently Heihachi is using Just For Men?

What the fuck am I even playing? This is a massive crossover game that should be full of fan service, but it really isn't because this fan is NOT getting serviced.

Well, the clear file from the previous owner is 51 hours, so at least I know I'll probably get ten times the gameplay of The Order.
See, I can make relevant jokes.

But seriously, I'm getting angry because they totally missed the mark when a game with fucking Juri, Morrigan, Chris Redfield, and Dante should not be hard to make awesome.
Something tells me you ain't gonna last till the end. I guess the way I managed to get through it was to go for criticals, always go for critical.

ultimax

Man, having 3 hour labs suck. Especially when they start at 6:30. At least there's a new Life is Strange video.

I feel your pain man. I hate labs. Especially when everything can get done within a normal class time, but teachers love to stretch that shit out

edit- i sure hope we are talking about the same kinda lab

I feel your pain man. I hate labs. Especially when everything can get done within a normal class time, but teachers love to stretch that shit out

edit- i sure hope we are talking about the same kinda lab

I had a 3 hour Bio lab today. I just came home like 5 minutes ago. It's not fun. Even worse is that I have to go to sleep soon because I have a midterm tomorrow morning.
Can humans do...anything useful in the dragonball universe?

It's been a while, but I vaguely remember Krillin doing some useful things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom