• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah you're good, just stand there and look cute with your Vita.
o bby~
12-15.png
I don't have any interesting stories really.
You live in Australia
it's fine, you don't have to try and impress these nerds, but if you got one, would like to hear it. I don't think I have anything vaguely interesting story to tell, so you'll never be the uninteresting person here. I got that cover. ^_^
People say that but they're usually just forgetting stuff
Mmm...I've got something. Not sure if it's particularly cool or interesting though.
It can always be StoryGAF time
We could just imagine that Tuxedo Mask story was yours.
Oh dear lord lol, that would be the fakest lore since Woolie's

I didn't even really know how NeoGAF worked at the time. (The only other place I ever even post anything is Facebook, and I pretty much never even do that.) I thought I had to worry about what I said, or I'd be judged. Now I know there are way huger nerds than even me on here.
Yeah I felt the same way when I first joined NeoGAF. I lurked ever since the SBF mentioned the thread and got an approved account in August. I waited a week before I saw my chance to do a dumb lets sing with the rest of the thread.

Eh, my memory on a lot of things not related to video games, anime, or the internet is hazy that I wouldn't really have much of a story to tell, more like an anecdote.

And even then, I'm more likely to talk about something a person I knew said or did before talking anything about myself.
Stuff about something that happened in your day can still be interesting, doesn't have to be amazingly outstanding.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"cool story"
do you mean realgafs?
We have a bunch of those. Hell I'm pretty sure more of my crippling insecurities, problems, and psychological complexes have been made known here than most of my actual friends who have known me for years know about.
Or if you meant actual cool stories I guess we got a few of those too, but we don't really tell them that much.
RealGAF or not, it's still something that pulls interest. Hence interesting.
God damn it I'm reading jojo and i keep getting sexy naruto ads.
They know you
You just ruined it with Naruto..back to the Plague Farm with you!
Noooooo it's totally appropriate though
Maybe tomorrow. Don't feel like typing the whole ordeal out right now. Plus, I'm in a good mood right now, and telling it would be a bit of a bummer.
Totally cool, laziness is also what stops me from typing long things

beinfilms

When I first came on here I just kinda lurked in the SBF threads and would only make a comment every once in a while.

I was also never really into a lot of the things everybody talked about, but that seems to have changed completely...

There's a lot of anime discussion on here that I'm not able to contribute to (my current watching of Cowboy Bebop is the most anime I've ever watched), but there's enough other stuff on here that I'm fine.

Stuff about something that happened in your day can still be interesting, doesn't have to be amazingly outstanding.

They know you

Nah one of them had Sakura in it.

They know you

Naruto is never appropriate.

Also, the idea that Buu had sex to create he Majin race...disturbs me...

The real question here is..who did he have sex with?
Like I said, they know your bad taste.
Ohhhhhh what a sick burn
said no one

I was trying to find a good I-No image but wasn't finding what I wanted

Nah it's cool, it'll come up when it has to.
That's okay, you gave it your best effort champ.

Okay, fine. They're assholes and didn't deserve pity. But crucifixion is never fuckin okay. That shit is literally torture.
It couldn't have happened to nicer people. As much as I love and support the Powder Gangers, most of them are scum. Crucifixion is brutal, but I won't act like they didn't deserve it after the shit they do.

Oh, it'll never come up. I'll just go ahead and say it.
Bit of a warning, this is kinda morbid.
I died a few years back. Drowned cause I was a fuckin idiot. Drinking while I was fishing with my dad on a boat.
That's a fucking experience. I'm guessing it was for a few minutes at most?

Xiraiya

Shit, my Juno blu ray came out of the case broken. This is bullshit, i'm going back to the store to convince them to give me a new copy.

No that's the way it is by default, why would you want something brand new, don't you know all the hipsters love broken blu ray cases?

beinfilms

Oh, it'll never come up. I'll just go ahead and say it.
Bit of a warning, this is kinda morbid.
I died a few years back. Drowned cause I was a fuckin idiot. Drinking while I was fishing with my dad on a boat.

Shit, I don't even know what to say to that. I'm sorry to hear it, I guess? (That sounds kinda faje, though. I don't know.)

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Cthulhu, as our local grandmaster thirst, you should know that basically none of us have that sort of thing going on. Hell we basically have a special kind of gaf where we just sit around and talk about the relationships we don't have. It's not great.

FTFY

LonelyGAF is worst GAF.

I prefer animeGAF.

Your lie in april is good, and Yona of the Dawn is good too.

Shit, I don't even know what to say to that. I'm sorry to hear it, I guess? (That sounds kinda faje, though. I don't know.)
Don't worry about it. I'm past it. I wouldn't care if you poked fun at me about it. Weird, I know. It helped my family did it all the time after a while.

Xiraiya

Also, the idea that Buu had sex to create he Majin race...disturbs me...
He tried to seduce a woman when he was a villain, he can take on the shape and faces of people he has seen (Like from magazines) and split himself up however, he probably created a female companion.

When I first came on here I just kinda lurked in the SBF threads and would only make a comment every once in a while.
I was also never really into a lot of the things everybody talked about, but that seems to have changed completely...
You just grab the thread by the throat and force the thing you like into everyone's mouths until they happily swallow it.

That's what I did with Gintama.

zeemumu

And now I'm addicted to Distance. I've managed to save myself while in free fall by using the boost to propel myself back to the track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom