• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id like to see this for....research purposes.
Sure. Here you go.
black-square_1000.jpg

He didn't send anything.

Rizzi

What is even happening in the last few minutes of today's Life is Strange Episode!?
That is the wrong opinion, video game!

Mathaou

legacy of cane
That feeling of satisfaction you get when you fucking put your nose to the grindstone and finish all your homework in one sitting.
ibfoqBT169nmnW.gif

360pages

The escalation of 'power levels' in dragonball is insane. It's not surprising like half the cast got left in the dust.

Well, it tends to happen. To be fair, out of a cast of say...9 fighters only 3 managed to stay relevant to the Buu Saga.

Which is hilarious since, DBZ cast is actually pretty small compared to most Shonen's

Randy42

Any bestbros here play MH4? Just got it today and did a couple offline quests but when I look at upgrade trees online my mind just collapses cause I have no idea whats actually good and what isn't and what I should be aiming for since this is my first MH game.

Also having people to show me the ropes of online would be nice :)

Any bestbros here play MH4? Just got it today and did a couple offline quests but when I look at upgrade trees online my mind just collapses cause I have no idea whats actually good and what isn't and what I should be aiming for since this is my first MH game.

Like 3/4 of everyone here has it. I imagine some people'd be more than happy to.

JoJo94

Well frienders because of snow I will not have had class this entire week...and I have been bored out of my fucking mind that I may have gone hysterical for a bit.

Sometimes I forget that we really are #TeamShameless
Well frienders because of snow I will not have had class this entire week...and I have been bored out of my fucking mind that I may have gone hysterical for a bit.
That was me last week! I had my online classes and starved sometimes. Videogames!

Well we're always her.... wow we are always here. I never really thought about it much

I'm going hysterical by being in school.

JoJo94

Sometimes I forget that we really are #TeamShameless
That was me last week! I had my online classes and starved sometimes. Videogames!

Oh I almost starved today because I forgot to get groceries but they cleared the road for a bit.

I never thought too many snow days would make me bored and miss class.

Well we're always her.... wow we are always here. I never really thought about it much

That's the thing I was so bored that I could barely watch youtube videos...except the mystery one that was great everything else I was not in the right mindset for even being on here.

Jman014

I am glad Matt shares my hatred of Victoria.

However I agree with Liam that its better to deal with people like her by killing them with kindness

I decided not to be a dick towards her as well. There's a change directly related to it and you can actually see Victoria doing it in the LP.

Man, I love how Matt and Liam freak out about the
Final Fantasy: Spirits Within
Easter egg in Life is Strange.

They're totally right about it being a shit-tier movie though.

I never thought too many snow days would make me bored and miss class.

That's the thing I was so bored that I could barely watch youtube videos...except the mystery one that was great everything else I was not in the right mindset for even being on here.
It's the winter/summer break effect. I can relate.
I've been in the shame car since OT2.

I am literally always here.

Projared Guide to Monster Hunter Part 1

Projared Guide to Monster Hunter Part 2

Projared Guide to Monster Hunter Part 3

Projared Guide to Monster Hunter Part 4

Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom