• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ilvocare

Fruity Pebbles with milk is super gross, but have you tried it dry? Its actually pretty damn good.

Just shovel them into your mouth like a normal person.

Ah, this explains everything.

Time for some not-sad-yet-still-realGAF:

When I was growing up my dad constantly argued with my mom as to whether or not we should eat cereal as kids in the first place. He's consumed by the idea that all cereal is actually just decorated cardboard that is then fed to cows in order to fatten them up. We managed to eat it sometimes by countering with the notion that it was a quicker way for us to eat breakfast and drink our required milk at the same time.

Jesus Christ I just looked back at this paragraph and I'm starting to realize my dad may be a little insane.

Beloved

Goddamn you people, I went to catch up and you lot made me need sushi READ BAD.

On the plus side, I'm making some shrimp stir fry for dinner.

Ah, this explains everything.

Time for some not-sad-yet-still-realGAF:

When I was growing up my dad constantly argued with my mom as to whether or not we should eat cereal as kids in the first place. He's consumed by the idea that all cereal is actually just decorated cardboard that is then fed to cows in order to fatten them up. We managed to eat it sometimes by countering with the notion that it was a quicker way for us to eat breakfast and drink our required milk at the same time.

Jesus Christ I just looked back at this paragraph and I'm starting to realize my dad may be a little insane.
If it makes you feel better my mom wouldn't let me eat apples until I was 9, because she thought I would coke on the skin of the apple.

Goddamn you people, I went to catch up and you lot made me need sushi READ BAD.

On the plus side, I'm making some shrimp stir fry for dinner.

It must be a really bad craving if it's READ BAD.
I may or may not have one of those already.
A destructive fart lives in us all.

You drink the blood on the plate and acquire the powers of the cow you just consumed.

auxavm.gif

Zenfalcia

So, I think I might have the stomache flu, so that's nice.

On the topic of sushi, Spider/Soft shell crab roll is the best. All you can eat sushi places are a god send.

Beloved

Unagi is my favorite sushi but I also love basically all sushi rolls that have shrimp, crab, or tuna involved

Salmon is a bit hit or miss for me but can be really nice

In OT 11 I said I was going to try to keep up with these threads because I love the best friends, I immediately broke that promise.......like within the hour.

It is now OT 14 and I look back on my past comment in shame, if only I had the time to keep up with these threads, finish Resonance Of Fate and feed my addiction to Monster Hunter.
That is completely understandable, only the crazy ones actually keep up with everything and read the backlog
Right Zen? High five!
Speaking of Steak, how do you guys make yours, fry, oven roast or grill?
Grill, no question

I think it's time to turn this essay in APA format is fuckin dumb I can't use contractions for fuck sake.
Naw son you cannot say Don't please say do not instead.

Oh, I ate at a Chinese/Japanese buffet restaurant the other day and was my first time eating sushi. Super fucking good. I ate a fuckton of Lo Mein and Pepper Chicken. I could never get tired of that.

Zenfalcia

Woof, stomach flus are no joke. Get well soon dude.

Yep...
You know what this means? You get to lay around all day and watch anime all day

I would've done that, but instead I slept the whole day.

Anyways, enough about me. General question: do you eat "wasabi" with your sushi? I say "wasabi" because they never really give your real wasabi. It's actually just mustard seed and horse radish.

Cows don't eat meat man <.<
Or do they? Have you ever been around a cow? I have. I saw the way it was looking at me with those stupid, stupid eyes. It looked like a hunter. Silently stalking its prey while chomping on grass to confuse me. But it didn't work. I'm on to you fuckers.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Anyways, enough about me. General question: do you eat "wasabi" with your sushi? I say "wasabi" because they never really give your real wasabi. It's actually just mustard seed and horse radish.

Yeah, I use some "wasabi" in my soy sauce. It gives it a little kick. I don't really like the "wasabi" put on the actual piece of nigiri sushi, but I'll still eat it.

sjay1994

I've been posting on normal GAF a bit much.

Kinda worried I am going to be banned because my avatar might be considered racist by those unfamiliar with SBFP.

Yep...

I would've done that, but instead I slept the whole day.

I've never had real wasabi either but I do not like what we have over here, it is not the kind if heat that I like

Numb

I wrote the letter e on the google search but before ebola,eminem,emma watson and elsa i got this. elf on a shelf.
What the hell is this and why have i never heard of it before?

There are many more hilarious and dumb images too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom