• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenfalcia

I've been posting on normal GAF a bit much.

Kinda worried I am going to be banned because my avatar might be considered racist by those unfamiliar with SBFP.

it's fine! I don't think mods will ban you if they don't know the context. It's not like they are that illogical.

come on son, it's not even friday.
I've never had real wasabi either but I do not like what we have over here, it is not the kind if heat that I like

You don't like the back of the throat burning of the wasabi?

I wrote the letter e on the google search but before ebola,eminem,emma watson and elsa i got this. elf on a shelf.
What the hell is this and why have i never heard of it before?

There are many more hilarious and dumb images too.

It was a thing bored moms did to their kids to make them think Santa was real. They would take an Elf and move it throughout the house and make their kids think it was watching them and telling Santa what they were doing...

Creepy shit man.

It was a thing bored housewives did to their kids to make them think Santa was real. They would take an Elf and move it throughout the house and make their kids think it was watching them and telling Santa what they were doing...

Creepy shit man.
Not as creepy as hiring a clown to follow your kids around after school though.

Numb

It was a thing bored moms did to their kids to make them think Santa was real. They would take an Elf and move it throughout the house and make their kids think it was watching them and telling Santa what they were doing...

Creepy shit man.

That seems really unneccesary and dumb and terrifying.

Well if your kid isn't afraid of clowns already, that's a really good way to get them to be scared of clowns.

Anyone who does that to their kids needs their parent licensee revoked.
If only that were possible. There's some people round here who have noooo business having kids.

I'm just going to take a small moment here to bitch about something, feel free to ignore this.

I'm taking this American Literature class online, and we're supposed to read from this book that has stuff from lots of authors with a short bio of them at the beginning of their sections. So about two weeks ago the teacher's like "Hey I'm assigning less reading because you have to start reading your other book" and that week it was only 3 authors and like 1 story from each so I'm like cool. Next week is a bit more but not much. This week it's 6 authors, 7 stories, and so far like 4-5 have been long as fuck I'm not sure because I'm not done yet. Like why, what the fuck happened to "less so you have time to read The Jungle"? This is absolutely dumb and I'm going to be lazy and not read everything.

So who wants to Xrd in about 20 minutes?

Zenfalcia

I prefer my heat sources to have good flavour as well, instead of just overwhelming everything else with heat

Wasabi has the best flavour, the flavour of burning.
I'm just going to take a small moment here to bitch about something, feel free to ignore this.

I'm taking this American Literature class online, and we're supposed to read from this book that has stuff from lots of authors with a short bio of them at the beginning of their sections. So about two weeks ago the teacher's like "Hey I'm assigning less reading because you have to start reading your other book" and that week it was only 3 authors and like 1 story from each so I'm like cool. Next week is a bit more but not much. This week it's 6 authors, 7 stories, and so far like 4-5 have been long as fuck I'm not sure because I'm not done yet. Like why, what the fuck happened to "less so you have time to read The Jungle"? This is absolutely dumb and I'm going to be lazy and not read everything.

So who wants to Xrd in about 20 minutes?

Just do the lazy thing and read the summaries/cliff notes of each book.

joe2187

Banned
Never! We want your meatballs!

DONT TOUCH MY BALLS!

But I never tried Weiner Scnitzel!

I hope people understand what I mean when I say Wiener Schnitzel

This is Wienr Schnitzel

Schnitzel-7_edited.jpg

This is Garbage as well has having nothing to do with "Wiener Schnitzel"

It's called Wiener Schnitzel because thin boneless strips of veal are used, which is then lightly seasoned and then battered with egg, flour and panko/crackers/bread crumb. and then fried.

The best way to cook it is frying it in oil until golden brown then transferring it to a baking sheet and finishing it off in the oven for a couple minutes for a nice and tender meat and crispy breaded crust.

Any boneless meat can be used to make Shcnitzel and my favorite is always chicken breast. However a perfectly seasoned cuban style Bistec de empanizado beats every other version of Scnitzel out of the park. Served with white rice and slow cooked black beans and chile verde made with lime and tomatillos will leave your pants wet.

Xiraiya

Chicken Schnitzel is the best, you can have it with some salad and fries, or you can even just chop one in half and make a fantastic sandwich.

Beloved

That seems really unneccesary and dumb and terrifying.

It is weirdly popular with the kids, I really dont get it but both my neices were into the idea (they are 7 and 9 years old)

I guess it helps that my brother and sis in law actually did good stuff with it instead of weird/creepy stuff like moving shit around. My sis in law baked cookies in the middle of the night a few days before Christmas just so she could put them out with elves.

My youngest neice was SUPER hyped that her elves "made cookies" for everyone.

Did you hear about that shit the other week where someone had their friend kidnap their kid and lock him in a basement for hours to teach him about the danger of strangers?

http://m.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-31170169
What the actual fuck man! I thought I would be a bad parent..
Odds are, yes. But no, I mean like richard down the way who I'm convinced is cooking meth in his basement.
RIIICCHHHHHAARRRRDDD!!
Sure, iti's a little extreme, but as long as the kids are fine, then it's okay to have a little fun.
Idk man, I wouldn't want some dude I hired to follow my kid around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom