• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beloved

I shipped it so hard that it's already across the ocean

tumblr_me29v2JZmZ1qfsdgh.gif

Zenfalcia

Bah. Who needs soldiers? Just take Russia's lead. Just send wave after wave of dudes.
That's only because they have a lot of dudes, just like china. If you don't have a lot of dudes then it's useless.
Depending on where the blood is would determine if I lick or suck, or both.

I mean..you're probably an expensive date.

Are the NeoGaf mods the theoretical iceberg to this ship?
i suppose so.

You don't know that.

Maybe other people, besides them.
What, you wouldn't have makeup sex with zen? Is he not pretty enough for you?
No bady knows what i look like tho and no, you're not getting a selfie from me.

Oberon

Banned
I didn't mean in terms of how cool they are. If I went off of that, lances, spears and katanas would win all day every day.

In a full-on battle situation, excluding pre-battle strategy and assuming equal skill.

Oh you meant it that way, ok. The only way to make archers cool is to have a bunch, and making it rain with myriad arrows.

It would all depend on the quality of the katana and the sharpness, so I suppose it would be possible.

I am not sure how the rules are in fencing, but the thing is that in kendo it's all about doing hitting specific areas ( with the right angle and area of the sword) So I would say that it would be harder to murder somebody with a katana.

Probably xD

How's everyone today?
Fine, waiting love interest to wake up.

That's only because they have a lot of dudes, just like china. If you don't have a lot of dudes then it's useless.

i suppose so.

You don't know that.

Maybe other people, besides them.

No bady knows what i look like tho and no, you're not getting a selfie from me.
You strike me as the type of guy who would want some nice homemade sushi with some high quality sake.

Oh you meant it that way, ok. The only way to make archers cool is to have a bunch, and making it rain with myriad arrows.

I am not sure how the rules are in fencing, but the thing is that in kendo it's all about doing hitting specific areas ( with the right angle and area of the sword) So I would say that it would be harder to murder somebody with a katana.
I'm no expert, but I believe it's 1 point if hit them, and 2 points if you hit a vital (heart, face etc)

Zenfalcia

As am i. I haven't seen any of you, so I assume you're all super models.
There were selfies posted multiple times.. if you want to go back and look.
It also helps russia hates their soldiers. Or at least so history implies.
That's because they have a lot of them and not all of them were competent at certain points in history.
You strike me as the type of guy who would want some nice homemade sushi with some high quality sake.
Do I now? Why's that?

tsundoku

Now that you mention it, yeah, mkst all of I've seen are that way. And is it ripping off madoka? I've never seen that.

Can't explain much more without going into plot spoilers for Madoka but its a pretty heavy character driven story with a similar plot mechanic and a lot of similar settings which is only 12 episodes long. If you watch anime at all you should take a look at it.

I know that basically no games media is truly original but from a media consumer standpoint I don't yet get what Life Is Strange is supposed to offer me above and beyond Madoka aside from a Western RPG styled "You choose the character personality by choosing their interactions with people". Which was never a big draw for me in games. I'd rather read/watch/play a story about a really well done character and single story then read an averagely done story/character that manages to make sense while going any number of 6 ways.

I can only imagine the wasted number of arrows that don't hit anything.

Arrows in real life don't despawn after 10 seconds on the ground. Archers were quite useful in battles.

There were selfies posted multiple times.. if you want to go back and look.

That's because they have a lot of them and not all of them were competent at certain points in history.

Do I now? Why's that?
You corrected me for spelling katana wrong, let's just call it a hunch yes? ;)

Same, therefore I'm passing the time via tumblr, JoJo, and BestGAF.

I bet it does xD Good job~

I was supposed to have a Linux test today but class was (yet again) cancelled.
Isn't there a difference between having a love interest and that person being your s/o?

Apparently learning to be an esthiologist is some intense shit.

Okingjrr

Probably xD

How's everyone today?
I'm doing ok. Got hit with a massive "I don't feel like working today" feeling. Only 90 min left before the work day is over...
What about you?
I finished my C program so basically everything in my life seems better.
There's two moments where we became FacebookGAF if you wanna shatter your illusion
That's great to hear, especially on your birthday. Happy birthday RecursiveFraudwil!
I have a discrete math midterm in 20 minutes. Should be fun.
Good luck.

Oberon

Banned
Nah, I like this illusory world i live in where I talk to super hot people all day.

Since I posted photose of me on miltiple ocasions, I am not sure how to feel about this.
I talk to pretty hot girls when I go school, it's nothing special really.
Also
SUPER HOT

You would think it'd be the opposite xD

Out of curiosity, what scared you?
Girl came out wearing nothing but a corset carrying a riding crop and said 'this'll best the best night of your life'. That was a kittle intimidating for me who has no experience with that stuff at all. And like i said, drunk me's a total pansy ass.

Sick! Update on that school thing I talked about earlier:
It's a no-go. I can make the test and whatnot, but I won't be getting my degree and will have to follow five weeks of class next year (as in, just be present in class) just to get it.

Guess I'll have to find a completely unrelated part-time job for half a year. Guess life is telling me to practice flipping burgers.
What? All because you forgot to give your reason for not attending that day?

Beloved

I'm doing ok. Got hit with a massive "I don't feel like working today" feeling. Only 90 min left before the work day is over...
What about you?

That sucks, but at least you're nearly done.

I'm good, only been awake about an hour so haven't done much yet besides have my coffee and some granola for brekkie, read JoJo, and post here. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom