• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you mean "gameplay" and not story. Or maybe you mean story.

Having a form of positive reinforcement makes them fine, but I hate gold skulltullas in OOT and the hidden fairies in MM temples.

Ugh! It's especially annoying considering some of them are necessarily to complete the game.

So today I was supposed to have a test at 8AM, but because of weather my school was closed until 10AM. So I assumed we wouldn't be having the test today.

But a few minutes ago one of my friends texted me and was like "Where are you, we're about to take the test"

Wtf...my teacher didn't send out an announcement about it or anything so I'm like ?????????????

Check your school email and make sure the professor didn't just sandbag you.

Skrams

I agree, but you're still collecting things. SM64 hides it much better with just the stars and the coins and having each star be an objective.

I never felt any sense of objectives with Banjo 1 or 2, but it's been a long tine since I played that game.

I'd agree that the Stars feel more satisfying as an objective than the puzzle pieces in Banjo, but I still didn't have any problem with the way it's handled in Banjo. I can only figure some people don't get as much fun from exploring a level and collecting puzzle pieces like me.

I'm a bit behind, where's the FF movie mention?

Life is Strange

Okingjrr

So today I was supposed to have a test at 8AM, but because of weather my school was closed until 10AM. So I assumed we wouldn't be having the test today.
But a few minutes ago one of my friends texted me and was like "Where are you, we're about to take the test"
Wtf...my teacher didn't send out an announcement about it or anything so I'm like ?????????????
Run, girl, RUN!

Product placement for a 14 year old movie?
I know it has collectibles, but if they're not mandatory then it's not a collectathon.
Fair enough.
Your birthday, that's what's happening!
iltZI.gif

Beloved

That totally sounds like something college would do. Especially mine which didn't close until after all the power/internet was out during Hurricane Sandy.

Check your school email and make sure the professor didn't just sandbag you.

Run, girl, RUN!

Turns out that it's fine, my friend jumped the gun texting me. He let the people that showed up take it today if they wanted to, otherwise we can take it Tuesday.

Freaking people, making me stress out over nothing x__x

I'd agree that the Stars feel more satisfying as an objective than the puzzle pieces in Banjo, but I still didn't have any problem with the way it's handled in Banjo. I can only figure some people don't get as much fun from exploring a level and collecting puzzle pieces like me.

Well when you're a kid, those emotional triggers are pretty damn strong.

I was a heartless unamused child, I suppose.

Or you had more options than we did. My younger brother and I didn't get many games for our N64 until I learned about working and making money and I bought the stuff that I could with my allowance.

Oh god, I miss the quality of side quests that Majora's Mask has.
It's been almost 15 years and no other Zelda game since has come close to side quests such as the masterful Anju and Kafei one (yeah, I just finished it again and got reminded of how fantastic it is).

I'm still always a slightly bigger fan of OoT and I have criticized and can still easily criticize MM for its flaws, of which it has many, but it is without question one of the best Zelda games of all time and has by far the best side quests in any Zelda game. It makes me sad that it has been fifteen years since the last excellent Zelda game and over a decade since the last genuinely great and memorable one.

Sucks that I've had to make do with mediocre installments such as SS and ALBW.

It still feels like Ocarina of Time DLC to me. All of Majora's Mask should've been in the original Ocarina of Time and if we had gotten Ura Zelda, the jump between OoT and Twilight Princess would be just that much more incredible.

Anung

Un Rama
Aww yiss. Caught up on the thread. I've still got a pile of SBFP videos to watch and the podcast to listen to. Xenoverse should be here tomorrow as well XD

The cat cafe yesterday was amazing. Pretty much the same as The Japanese one but the space was a lot bigger. Chilling around with lovely cats was nice. PICTURES OF CATS

Code:
[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y118/the_limpit/P1020042_zpsggssyvcg.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y118/the_limpit/P1020045_zpsf5n6rbk8.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y118/the_limpit/P1020046_zpscvj26icz.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y118/the_limpit/P1020057_zpsvspdjxnp.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y118/the_limpit/P1020058_zpsxwmk5mtc.jpg[/IMG]

Aww yiss. Caught up on the thread. I've still got a pile of SBFP videos to watch and the podcast to listen to. Xenoverse should be here tomorrow as well XD

The cat cafe yesterday was amazing. Pretty much the same as The Japanese one but the space was a lot bigger. Chilling around with lovely cats was nice. PICTURES OF CATS

Too much cuteness

Or you had more options than we did. My younger brother and I didn't get many games for our N64 until I learned about working and making money and I bought the stuff that I could with my allowance..
I just stuck to my SNES lol

I love LttP, I should probably play Awakening. I liked the Oracle games.

Okay, crisis is being averted. Hopefully my thing is only frozen and it don't need replacing. So that's one fire slowly being put out. Wish me luck on the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom