• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oberon

Banned

tumblr_nbvotepy2B1ref6uao1_500.gif

I'll kind of be at Pax East this year.

http://www.massdigi.org/events/pre-pax-east-made-in-ma-party-march-5-2015-cambridge-ma/

My senior Project team and i are going to be in the College Showcase

College Showcase: The EcoKids and the Paper Pests (WPI), Midnight Terrors (Becker), Xeero (WPI), Champoline (Fitchburg St.), Drifter (NEIT), Legend of Ora (Fitchburg St.), Sticky Tongue (Becker), Authentic Octopus (Wentworth), Pole Control (Becker), Hikari Michi – Light Road (WPI) and Eye Bot (Fitchburg St.)

In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of God hovering above? At least it is true that man has no control; even over Friday Night Fisticuffs

You’re going to be all right. You just stumbled over another anime fighter in the FNF. It means nothing. Ultimax lies far beyond this. Doesn’t it? I’m sure you’ll overcome this. You’ll walk again…soon.

No worries you get to be Guts tomorrow
lyssna_p_vr_grnsaksrock_631.png

;_______;

I'll kind of be at Pax East this year.

http://www.massdigi.org/events/pre-pax-east-made-in-ma-party-march-5-2015-cambridge-ma/

My senior Project team and i are going to be in the College Showcase

College Showcase: The EcoKids and the Paper Pests (WPI), Midnight Terrors (Becker), Xeero (WPI), Champoline (Fitchburg St.), Drifter (NEIT), Legend of Ora (Fitchburg St.), Sticky Tongue (Becker), Authentic Octopus (Wentworth), Pole Control (Becker), Hikari Michi – Light Road (WPI) and Eye Bot (Fitchburg St.)

Get a picture with the great one, Matt McMuscles!

Yo, the person cutting my hair fucked it up, so I got half my money back and now I look like Jessie fucking Pinkman.

tumblr_m938bexPaj1r86pqno1_250.gif

image.php

Real talk: Finding a reliable barber is quickly becoming a challenge. It's not like there are many young men jumping into cutting hair for a living either =/

My avatar's hair is SHIT.

My barber though is pretty damn good.

It's hard man. Most places I go to I have some girl who just got out of beauty school and is nervous as fuck.

You know what fuck it, who just wants to see?

Seriously consider changing barbers lol. Nothing worse than a bad haircut.

Also show us! My hair's pretty garbage right now too, I really need a haircut.

You’re going to be all right. You just stumbled over another anime fighter in the FNF. It means nothing. Ultimax lies far beyond this. Doesn’t it? I’m sure you’ll overcome this. You’ll walk again…soon.
You'd rather fight for your life than live it.

In this world, there is a time that one is forever unable to retrieve. In pursuit for forgiveness one is destined to atone by living through agony and letting time slip away. The sorrow in the furthest reaches of one's memory... The sorrow just beyond one's memory... Which is more heartbreaking?

My avatar's hair is SHIT.

My barber though is pretty damn good.

Seriously consider changing barbers lol. Nothing worse than a bad haircut.

Also show us! My hair's pretty garbage right now too, I really need a haircut.

There's your problem. I mean I know they're cute, but chopping up your hair really gets olds quick.

I'm down to see.
The thing is, the place that I go doesn't give you choice it's whoever is open to cut your hair is who you get.

Alright let me take a picture.

semisonic

Banned
Dawwwww...
Real men post selfies straight in the thread you coward
Yeah yeah yeah. Greatsword feels amazing. Getting that Level 3 charge baby.

Doing a full Charge->Slap->Curved Charge->Super slash is insane.
Single most damaging attack in the game. It's so fucking sick.
Too bad GS is still slow as molasses and has bad mobility.
It is. Especially when your sword is lightning elemental and also explodes.
Well it looks like while I was doing shit everyone left me in the fuckin dust.
Imma need a catchup day now

Dawwwww...
Real men post selfies straight in the thread you coward

Single most damaging attack in the game. It's so fucking sick.
Too bad it's slow as molasses and has bad mobility.

Well it looks like while I was doing shit everyone left me in the fuckin dust.
Imma need a catchup day now

Nah I'm good on that, I don't need to have that shit pasted all over The Neo for everyone to ridicule plus my selfie game is non existent.
If you're twins, then it's both of your birthdays! Conglaturations!
But I just turned 21 like..a month ago

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Yeah yeah yeah. Greatsword feels amazing. Getting that Level 3 charge baby.

Doing a full Charge->Slap->Curved Charge->Super slash is insane.

The Charge Blade full elemental release (red shield + full phials) pulls back and zooms in to show you how much of a badass you are as everything explodes.

It also sends your allies flying through the air, which I can only apologize for.

Oh nooooo
I know actually, I greatsworded for a bit when I found an ancient GS in 3U.
But the putting it away and taking it out was just kind of a pain compared to the LS. Especially since I didn't hunt with other people.
The draw attack is your bread and butter, quick usage of it with roll cancels. I solo'd GS the entirety of 4U and in the Port in 3U.

Getting sheathing, crit draw, or focus makes the GS destructive.
The Charge Blade full elemental release (red shield + full phials) pulls back and zooms in to show you how much of a badass you are.
The weapons with cinematic finishers never get old.

You'd rather fight for your life than live it.

In this world, there is a time that one is forever unable to retrieve. In pursuit for forgiveness one is destined to atone by living through agony and letting time slip away. The sorrow in the furthest reaches of one's memory... The sorrow just beyond one's memory... Which is more heartbreaking?

Stop trying to make me read Berserk when I'm trying to play FF14

Fraudwil my long lost twin brother confirmed.

I can't man!

I've tried ;-;

I've been trying to grow a beard, but I get these bald spots on my face and I look like an idiot. So I have to keep on shaving until that hair decides to grow in.

I remember back in my younger days when I couldn't grow a beard.

Nordicus

Welp, welp, welp.

Suddenly Steam countdown for Dragonball Xenoverse jumps over 9 hours and now it's 6 hours away. Gonna preload the 9 GBs and then, hopefully, sleep until it unlocks

Welp, welp, welp.

Suddenly Steam countdown for Dragonball Xenoverse jumps over 9 hours and now it's 6 hours away. Gonna preload the 13 GBs and then, hopefully, sleep until it unlocks

Steam releases are wonky as fuck, sometimes they release and midnight but others they release at like 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom