• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

Hey those with a 3DS a FTP Puzzle game called Pokémon Shuffle is on there...it's actually really fun, which means it being Free to play stings ever so more since I wouldn't have minded dropping 5-8 bucks on it to play unlimitedly

Beloved

I got the bronzy, but those swatches are blue as hell.

Dude. ITS THE LIGHTING. There's a bright ass white source of light BEHIND the dress, the dress is in shadow in comparison to the background lighting gives the white a blue tint.

That's how light works. White is reflective, white can look yellow, green, blue, etc because of lighting.

On top of that, blue and bronze would be ugly as shit on a dress.

Archgan

I looked at the picture on a laptop and when I tilted the screen I could obviously see it as white and gold, but as soon as I looked at the image head on, it was blue and black again.

beinfilms

Ok, if I close my laptop most of the way, and look at it nearly horizontally, it's white, but other than that, I totally see it as blue.

Xiraiya

Saved the image, did color swatches.

olatOs5.jpg

Hopefully that clears it up. CLEARLY that is in fact a bronzy color and white that has a blue tint from lighting.

I don't understand how they're not comprehending that.
And damn you beat me to it, I was doing color swatches too.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I feel like there are way too many people for this to just be a simple confusion on the shadows.

Could it have to do with monitors and angles?

I DON'T KNOW!

I was using my laptop both times when I looked at it! This is fucking with me super hard!

It can't. White is all colors, therefore it can become any color if the lighting is a certain color, there is a blue lighting and with the shadows around it the blue lighting will reflect off of the dress making it look blue.

Dude. ITS THE LIGHTING. There's a bright ass white source of light BEHIND the dress, the dress is in shadow in comparison to the background lighting gives the white a blue tint.

That's how light works. White is reflective, white can look yellow, green, blue, etc because of lighting.

On top of that, blue and bronze would be ugly as shit on a dress.
I promise I know what you're talking about, but I don't see it.

I'm just gonna say I'm crazy and go sit in the fetal position and ponder this glitch in the matrix.

...well, I sure picked a weird time to walk back into this thread.

Anyway, Hybrid Heaven is super neat. You can wrestle aliens in it and stuff. Story already I can tell is gonna be dumb as fuck, but who cares.

I promise I know what you're talking about, but I don't see it.

I'm just gonna say I'm crazy and go sit in the fetal position and ponder this glitch in the matrix.

It's all the birthdays you've had recently, you're getting old.

...well, I sure picked a weird time to walk back into this thread.

Anyway, Hybrid Heaven is super neat. You can wrestle aliens in it and stuff. Story already I can tell is gonna be dumb as fuck, but who cares.
Don't you try to past over this. what do you see?

beinfilms

Yeah, so apparently, this is a big thing going on all over the internet, and according to a girl on my floor, the original posters said it was white and gold. I don't see how that can be true, but that's what I'm told.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom