• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

beinfilms

I already knew the answer.
I tried to stop that person. And to my suprise I was the only one the tried to stop her.
I was the only one who thought that it might be a bad idea, and considerd racist.
"You're going to do what!? You're going to color y-your face? That's pretty racist"
I thought it was some kind of joke, because, you can't just ......So I told her jokingly that she shouldn't forget to take some pictures.

Classy, classy.

I already knew the answer.
I tried to stop that person. And to my suprise I was the only one the tried to stop her.
I was the only one who thought that it might be a bad idea, and considerd racist.
"You're going to do what!? You're going to color y-your face? That's pretty racist"
I thought it was some kind of joke, because, you can't just ......So I told her jokingly that she shouldn't forget to take some pictures.

what country are you in again?

Anung

Un Rama
Kai is the best way to rewatch it, there are some really good moments missing, but if you already know the gist of things it's better than the original.

Totally. There is no way I could handle watching it filler and all. I'm happy they fixed the Gohan SS2 scene as the English version was bleh.

I did the opposite. "What's the auto combo? Alright now lets do this manually. Perfect"

That being said you'll find combos SUPER easily in this because ALMOST EVERYTHING CHAINS, EVEN BACKWARDS.

Have fun UNIEL 2gud

Yeah i see what you mean. Who do you pay? I see a lot of people rushed to Wald and EVA 05

ultimax

FRIENDERS WHAT COLOR IS THIS DRESS I THINK I MIGHT BE GOING CRAZY
0A584260-6367-4476-B551-5577C4FF583F_zps5fcvvicy.jpg

ultimax

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
That dress is not blue. It's white and gold here.

It's the shadow. There's a heavy, significant bright light behind it and it's a heavy cloth. That's what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom