• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmyhthef

Fair enough. (Painful shitty makes me jump to Xmen 3, or maybe Spiderman 3, but those aren't even worth watching.

Spiderman 3's amazing

spider-man-3-dance-o.gif

semisonic

Banned
No seriously

Mama Mia is easily one of the worst films of all time.

WHY DID THEY MAKE PIERCE BROSNAN SING?

Jack that's cute that you think that. But you know not of what you speak.
I have seen things.
Things never meant to be seen by a human. If you want to watch a shitty musical, so shitty you're not even sure how it exists...
Look up the Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band movie.
It's just baffling how and why it is.
Or if you want just an outrageously shitty regular movie, I would recommend Rat Pfink a Boo Boo. An incomprehensibly terrible batman parody from the 1966.
When I first saw it, I had already built up quite a tolerance to the pain.
But this was on another level entirely.
Mama mia sucks ass. But there is so much worse out there, things that man was not meant to know of, much less see.

A-A-RON said:
What time?
2:00 EST?

360pages

Eh...Life is strange looks feels kind of shit honestly...

I guess it's there to give players an in universe example of the redo button. But so far, nothing really grabs my attention despite it being slightly more engaging then a Taletell game. Even Then TaleTell had better dialog. The Wolf Among us being one of those.

So you wanna be a shamecar rider, maybe even a driver? Follow these simple steps and you'll be on your way to riding the thread in the opposite of style.

Step 1: Sever all ties with your friends. Any distractions from shitposting are bad.
Step 2: Liberal use of MobileGAF to give stupid, short replies when you're out and about.
Step 3: Begin posting your opinions on every topic mentioned in the thread, do not hesitate.
Step 4: Videogames are terrible. Never play them. They prevent you from doing things you really care about like shitposting.

The following steps will be posted seperately in order to inflate my post count in the thread (this is Step 5)

Jman014

Eh...Life is strange looks feels kind of shit honestly...

I guess it's there to give players an in universe example of the redo button. But so far, nothing really grabs my attention despite it being slightly more engaging then a Taletell game. Even Then TaleTell had better dialog. The Wolf Among us being one of those.

Do you want a copy to give it a try yourself? Of episode 1 I mean.

Super Saiyan Goku is so broken in Parallel Quests. When Super Saiyan you have unlimited Ki untill your bar fully depletes over time. His Z-Item gives him full Ki and Stamina when he kills a foe.

Spam Super Kamehameha Rinse and repeat kill all people dead forever.

360pages

Super Saiyan Goku is so broken in Parallel Quests. When Super Saiyan you have unlimited Ki untill your bar fully depletes over time. His Z-Item gives him full Ki and Stamina when he kills a foe.

Spam Super Kamehameha Rinse and repeat kill all people dead forever.

Hahaha, good thing I don't think Items are allowed on VS matches...

Alfebit

Banned
I've been trying to make a character for 2 hours now in the god eater 2 demo. Too be fair most of that time is me not being able to decide what options to choose and checking the neo instead. I have a problem.

I've been trying to make a character for 2 hours now in the god eater 2 demo. Too be fair most of that time is me not being able to decide what options to choose and checking the neo instead. I have a problem.

Question 1: Is there a pompadour?
Question 2: Are there lesbian dialog options?
Question 3: Can you make crazy alien colors?

Alfebit

Banned
Question 1: Is there a pompadour?
Question 2: Are there lesbian dialog options?
Question 3: Can you make crazy alien colors?

Answer 1: I don't know. I picked female because I always do.
Answer 2: Maybe? It's all in Japanese so I wouldn't know.
Answer 3: Doesn't look like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom