• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmyhthef

So you wanna be a shamecar rider, maybe even a driver? Follow these simple steps and you'll be on your way to riding the thread in the opposite of style.

Step 1: Sever all ties with your friends. Any distractions from shitposting are bad.
Step 2: Liberal use of MobileGAF to give stupid, short replies when you're out and about.
Step 3: Begin posting your opinions on every topic mentioned in the thread, do not hesitate.
Step 4: Videogames are terrible. Never play them. They prevent you from doing things you really care about like shitposting.

The following steps will be posted seperately in order to inflate my post count in the thread (this is Step 5)

cool

Ok, cool. I'll try to get up around then anyway out of courtesy.

Not really, you just gotta git hud like what I do.
RPXowgS.gif

but theres all this shit about G zones, and G breaks, and its so confussing.

Jman014

Hey Aaron, you should get Sims 4. I THINK you can have same sex relationships. I haven't checked. Been busy with idiot Sims setting themselves on fire and leaving dirty plates and spoiled food everywhere.
Arena brawler?

I don't think I've played a game in that genre before.

Hey Aaron, you should get Sims 4. I THINK you can have same sex relationships. I haven't checked. Been busy with idiot Sims setting themselves on fire and leaving dirty plates and spoiled food everywhere.

I've played three hours of Sims 3 on PS3 and hated everything about all of it.

demidar

Starting Mario + Luigi: Superstar Saga

This better be hype

I've been playing though Bowser Inside Story and I'm kinda losing interest. I'm at the point where
I need to collect some Attack Pieces from Dimble Woods to knock the third sage on his ass
. I just really don't like the Inside Bowser parts and would take an overhead perspective + movement instead. That backtracking is also killing my motivation, I hate collecting these things. I just want to play as Bowser more.

Bro I'm not even using the same avatar as Joose. Don't get us mixed up.

Wow.

I should learn to read.

Nah it's too much work. You can be Joose too.

Fucking full priced new games. I know that sounds sarcastic, but seriously, I can barely justify any new games at full price. Even ones I really want are just too expensive.

Yeah unless you have cash to throw at games full price to play it now, it's usually better to wait a couple months when it's already dropped at least 20 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom