• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman014

z7wh9TD.gif

Shit, he was in Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children? Who did he play? Was it Sephiroth?

Well whats the fucking point then!!!?

Oh my god guys really?! Ya'll some picky motherfuckers.
I am too
But I enjoyed Life is Strange nonetheless.

Aaron missed the SAO lets watch
He does not enjoy movies unless they are weeb as fuck or R Rated Comedies
He don't got da taste.
Bet he never heard of Birdman before it won all the awards

I was there for arc 2.

My favorite genre is dumb action. I recently saw Kingsman and Wanted. Really liked the dumb action in both. Fast and Furious is my favorite film franchise.

I've heard of Birdman.

Squishy3

I was there for arc 2.

My favorite genre is dumb action. I recently saw Kingsman and Wanted. Really liked the dumb action in both. Fast and Furious is my favorite film franchise.

I've heard of Birdman.
Kingsman is the best and everyone should watch it because SAMUEL L JACKSON TALKTH LIKE THITH

Ants

No lesbianism. Lots of pop culture references, though.

I think it's possible it might come up as a topic, although I'm not convinced we've seen any actual lesbians thus far. The way Chloe's stepdad uses the word "friends" throws up some alarm bells. I think he just thinks they're more-than-friends, and doesn't approve of that sort of thing, but I still feel lesbianism might have some relevance at some point.

Jman014

You guys let me know when you put movies in the Instasync channel like Blade Runner so I can watch it again but with you scrubs

Summarize this shit.

What the fuck happens?

In KnJ?

Starts off with loli wants new teacher's D, her other two loli friends are her friends. Teacher's like "stop please". She just wants to feel wanted and he's like "Oh...". Turns out the guy taking care of her is her mom's cousin I think? They were in a relationship until she died of cancer while her daughter made paper cranes over her corpse. Then guy gets over protective and psycho over her. She snaps him back. The end. Also a lot of other stuff but that's the jist of it. It's kind of sad sometimes. Manga is different

mrmyhthef

In KnJ?

Starts off with loli wants new teacher's D, her other two loli friends are her friends. Teacher's like "stop please". She just wants to feel wanted and he's like "Oh...". Turns out the guy taking care of her is her mom's cousin I think? They were in a relationship until she died of cancer while her daughter made paper cranes over her corpse. Then guy gets over protective and psycho over her. She snaps him back. The end. Also a lot of other stuff but that's the jist of it. It's kind of sad sometimes. Manga is different

Sounds... good?

Jman014

God damnit my shitposting is getting worse.
Nah, we gotta watch something shitty
I STILL need to watch Taxi Driver. I keep putting it off but that's because I've been playing Sims 4 and Diablo 3
The only thing possible is to make sure we only watch Anime so it forces Jman to watch or forever be left out.

LOL nono the leader of the stream lures me in by playing something like Blade Runner and halfway through the stream he/she switches it to anime and I die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom