• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Sol's old design more than the Xrd one
623997-art01.jpg
NSFW

Ilvocare

I started reading that and then gave up from severe brain damage.

Listen to me when I tell you that reading to the end is so fucking worth it. The fact that it's titled "A Modern Proposal" should give you an idea as to what it ACTUALLY is.

If you have NOT read the original Modern Proposal than you should know that it was a satire piece written about how to save Ireland from the potato famine by breeding and eating human babies.

beinfilms

Listen to me when I tell you that reading to the end is so fucking worth it. The fact that it's titled "A Modern Proposal" should give you an idea as to what it ACTUALLY is.

If you have NOT read the original Modern Proposal than you should know that it was a satire piece written about how to save Ireland from the potato famine by breeding and eating human babies.

That was honestly one of my favorite things we read in high school senior English.

Ilvocare

Did you get your Maki yet?

In the card, I'm a bit concerned on what the hell those gold things are. I hope it's not money.

hahahahahahaha

I think I won't have the slightest chance to grab Maki at my current aptitude of the game. I'll be lucky if I get the minimum rewards for ranks.

Correction then.

HOW COME Y'ALL MOTHERFUCKERS DIDN'T TELL ME LANA WAS AMAZING?

Whoa you're back! Welcome back!

360pages

Pokémon Shuffle is some Masochistic shit. I mean, what do you mean I only have a 1% chance of getting absol...and I can only try every 1 half hour or 5 every 2 and a half?

hahahahahahaha

I think I won't have the slightest chance to grab Maki at my current aptitude of the game. I'll be lucky if I get the minimum rewards for ranks.

It's okay. I'm also not good enough to get another one, so she's going to be unidolized for a bit. But I acquired best girl, so that's all that matters.

Also, I'm going to take a break from the game. This event was not very fun.

Ilvocare

It's okay. I'm also not good enough to get another one, so she's going to be unidolized for a bit. But I acquired best girl, so that's all that matters.

Also, I'm going to take a break from the game. This event was not very fun.

Are events usually better than this?

I'm technically trying to S combo my current Hits songs on Hard difficulty.

Why is Mermaid Festa Vol.1 being such an unreasonable bitch about this? That one section around the middle of the song fucks up my combo every time and it's aggravating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom