• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
iori_laugh.gif

This thread should never own a stable.

visual repersentation of the best friend thread
dead-horse11.jpg

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
So how's everyone doing in the Monster Hunters? I'm up to high rank Village quests and still HR3 online (need to jump online tomorrow and work on that).

I don't hate him. He needs to do more funny stuff.
Please no. I can't stand him being "funny" on TV. Dude is the fucking worst. No matter how serious a fued is, he'll always, ALWAYS do some goofy promo talking about poop, farts, masturbation and its the WORST.
Oh man I still can't believe pacquiao's gonna beat the shit outta mayweather. Even for scrubs who don't give a shit about boxing, this is a huuuuge thing.
Anyone wanna avatar bet?
I'm going pacquiao if anyone's down...

Also I don't think I've said this yet but howdy aaron. Gud to have you back
where I can see you you creepy fuck
Manny is going to get decimated.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Please no. I can't stand him being "funny" on TV. Dude is the fuxkinf worst. No matter how serious a fued is, he'll always, ALWAYS do some goofy promo talking about poop, farts, masturbation and its the WORST.

Well yeah, WWE TV Cena is shit, because Vince writes that shit for him (or at least gives him a general guideline to follow). Off of WWE TV Cena can be pretty great. I mean he's got hits and misses, but generally dude's pretty funny.

semisonic

Banned
iori_laugh.gif
JaggedSmallFattaileddunnart.gif

Oh fuck off with that shit.

Also, emotions time, but you guys are really a home away from and also sometimes close to home. You guys are the best friends
I hope
I will never meet. Hell, I've never been anywhere I've felt near as comfortable sharing my selfish bullshit, nor have I ever had such a good place for vidya games, SAO, or just hanging out.
If I ever got banned I don't even want to talk about what would happen. It would be rough.
TL;DR: ~Everyday's great at your BestGAF.~

Just been upping some weapons/armors. HR4 online and not really far in solo. Been busy lately so I haven't been able to dive in as much as I've wanted to.

Alfebit

Banned
It really is the best community I have ever been apart of. I try not to get to cheesy but this place is important to me. I'm similar to what you said, usually introverted and quiet but here is a place where I can cut lose and hang out with people with similar interests. Goodwil and Sushi said earlier that this place was like family to them and I couldn't describe it better. I've shared things I never expected to here and have found nothing but acceptance and support.

Nah, I hate all of you. You guys are nerds.
<3

This thread should never own a stable.

Why? I can take care of a horse. It's just like a big dog.

semisonic

Banned
Please no. I can't stand him being "funny" on TV. Dude is the fucking worst. No matter how serious a fued is, he'll always, ALWAYS do some goofy promo talking about poop, farts, masturbation and its the WORST.

Manny is going to get decimated.

Hey I dunno did you see how maidana did against him? He's grown weak. Tired. Decrepit.
No really he's still a fucking phenomenal genius boxer but I really like pacquiao both as a boxer and in this fight.
Let's go. LET'S FUCKING GO.
1 week? Doesn't even matter if it's banworthy because I don't leave the thread ever.

Hey I dunno did you see how maidana did against him? He's grown weak. Tired. Decrepit.
No really he's still a fucking phenomenal genius boxer but I really like pacquiao both as a boxer and in this fight.
Let's go. LET'S FUCKING GO.
1 week?
Sure why not. I can't stand Mayweather but I've never been foolish enough to bet against him.

Also, emotions time, but you guys are really a home away from and also sometimes close to home. You guys are the best friends
I hope
I will never meet. Hell, I've never been anywhere I've felt near as comfortable sharing my selfish bullshit, nor have I ever had such a good place for vidya games, SAO, or just hanging out.
If I ever got banned I don't even want to talk about what would happen. It would be rough.

Are we having cuddle gaf again? I don't really have any fuzzle wuzzy shit to do on you guys cause I ran out the last time we did this

I hope

This will always be my favorite gif ever.

You know best gaf, we truly are life is strange

You know, I bought that game. I haven't played it yet and I don't know when I will, but I heard the word lesbian and bought it immediately, without having any confirmation on any of that.

My favorite part is that the steam name lists it as Life is Strange TM.

according to our avatars most of us are.

Sweet, I'm martin sheen

You know, I bought that game. I haven't played it yet and I don't know when I will, but I heard the word lesbian and bought it immediately, without having any confirmation on any of that.

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but there isn't any lesbians in episode 1

No lesbianism. Lots of pop culture references, though.

semisonic

Banned
Oh man now it's getting near time for name submission I gots to ask.
I had a good name like 2 threads back that I pmed to gudwil and he forgot to put it in the poll then.
Is it fair game to submit again if i don't come up with anything better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom