• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are events usually better than this?

I'm technically trying to S combo my current Hits songs on Hard difficulty.

Why is Mermaid Festa Vol.1 being such an unreasonable bitch about this? That one section around the middle of the song fucks up my combo every time and it's aggravating.
That part fucks me up so hard
Oh hey, what are your guys PSN's?

I want to add ya'll as friends. I'm Chaosthorn
Same as here. I should probably add my name to the doc now that I have a few fight games now.

THAT FUCKING PICTURE CLEARLY SHOWS A WHITE AND GOLD DRESS
The white is bluish off-white, I'll admit, and I know the whole scientific explanation and that the dress is really blue and black,
BUT THE PICTURE IS WHITE AND GOLD, YOU CRAZY FUCKS

It won't end.
q06LHf6.gif

Are events usually better than this?

I'm technically trying to S combo my current Hits songs on Hard difficulty.

Why is Mermaid Festa Vol.1 being such an unreasonable bitch about this? That one section around the middle of the song fucks up my combo every time and it's aggravating.
Mermaid Festa Vol.1 is a bitch to get down. Even though I have FC'd it plenty of time, it can still trip me up.

This event is a pretty grindy one, which means if you aren't afraid to drop some Love Gems down, you'll go far. Also the event point counter was not a quick mover, so nearing the end, I was afraid I wasn't going to get her.
Huh I didn't notice that before you pointed it out. That is weird
I have no idea what they are. I hope it's not money, because I'm going to wonder why someone's throwing money at her. Weird man.

The white is bluish off-white, I'll admit, and I know the whole scientific explanation and that the dress is really blue and black,
No it's not
I have no idea what they are. I hope it's not money, because I'm going to wonder why someone's throwing money at her. Weird man.
Are you talking about the in game gold?

I can't watch that show anymore. It's in this weird length zone where I can just keep watching it, but it's super depressing so I get all bummed out every time I watch it.
I'm not a fan of S2 and S3 that I've seen so far, but it masters awkward comedy so well. I haven't laughed at TV in years, it's amazing.

tsundoku

I think it's satire.

Its dumb satire because the real argument against custom moves in tournaments right now, is that they take like 300 hours to unlock. Not 300 hours of playing multi player matches, 300 hours of grinding boring 1 player modes. Players legitimately have no way to have practised with the vast majority of customs.

After a decent solution is found (That isn't using a turbo controller to unlock like 10 moves in an 8 hour botting process) they can be used in competition no problem. Learn the moves

beinfilms

Seriously, though, can we not go into the whole dress thing AGAIN? I can't handle this this close to going to sleep. We've already established 1. that there's a scientific explanation for why people are seeing it differently, and 2. that IT'S BLUE IN REAL LIFE!

That is all.

Shackzam

On my sisters Ipod touch, I see it as blue and black. But on any other device I see it as white and gold.

Seriously, though, can we not go into the whole dress thing AGAIN? I can't handle this this close to going to sleep. We've already established 1. that there's a scientific explanation for why people are seeing it differently, and 2. that IT'S BLUE IN REAL LIFE!

That is all.

This thread is like the systems of the galactic empire. The tighter you grip, the more it slips through your fingers.

beinfilms

This thread is like the systems of the galactic empire. The tighter you grip, the more it slips through your fingers.

All I want is to go to sleep without anyone I talk to arguing about some dress none of us will ever see in real life, in an argument that's already been resolved. Is that so much to ask?

I may be a little bit salty about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom