• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfebit

Banned

aymlk2j.jpg

u1DJcka.jpg

F5idZDX.jpg

ZFEuRvd.jpg

YZ244Yg.jpg

L2dMcYk.jpg

CyKfw4y.jpg

Though I don't have enough things to fill out all those pages.

I am such a sucker for great character creators in games

I just spent 2 hours trying to make a character in a relatively simple one. I have a problem.

What do boobs have to do with it?

Have you played the games on Vita?

Ilvocare

If I use like one Love Gem I might be able to obtain Alpaca-chan's sweet fluffy embrace. Yet if I do this I'll never be able to take this decision back. What to do...

GGs CrackPepples. Sorry about the drops, I replaced my usb, but... maybe they're working on the lines or something, I don't know.
Anyways... you think Wernstien is broken? I was avoiding using him, but you were too good to play with wind girl against
Plus Gordeau is supposed to be top tier too, so I thought it might be cool.

It means life you know.

I'm lazy and only put one on there.

Old AL is back in action? Well I'll be! Also, I stopped being a hypocrit and finished Akumetsu, I thought you'd like to know.
Man that ending was frickin great!

GGs CrackPepples. Sorry about the drops, I replaced my usb, but... maybe they're working on the lines or something, I don't know.
Anyways... you think Wernstien is broken? I was avoiding using him, but you were too good to play with wind girl against
Plus Gordeau is supposed to be top tier too, so I thought it might be cool.

Old AL is back in action? Well I'll be! Also, I stopped being a hypocrit and finished Akumetsu, I thought you'd like to know.
Man that ending was frickin great!
GGs. I don't think he's 'broken'. Its just a matter of match up experience. So im glad to know someone who mains him, its just help me learn quicker. And yeah Gordeau is godlike, Im day 2 with him though so im far from reaching a level that can fully use all of his tools. But he's fun.

Jesus Christ my friend sees it as white and gold and refuses to accept that the dress is actually black and blue despite factual evidence proving him wrong I'm going fucking crazy goddammit.

Oh god, Project Diva and Monster Hunter at the same time. I might die of happiness/crack
Jesus Christ my friend sees it as white and gold and refuses to accept that the dress is actually black and blue despite factual evidence proving him wrong I'm going fucking crazy goddammit.
Murder him in cold blood.

GGs. I don't think he's 'broken'. Its just a matter of match up experience. So im glad to know someone who mains him, its just help me learn quicker. And yeah Gordeau is godlike, Im day 2 with him though so im far from reaching a level that can fully use all of his tools. But he's fun.

I should warn you, I wasn't able to pull it off, but I'm pretty sure he can combo straight into a command grab from blockstun.
I don't know if he's broken... but he seems broken.
But if you and Shack don't mind... hell, I'll keep playin him! That said, your Gordeau is pretty good. You and Shack might be on the same level...

Ilvocare

My only regret is that I never successfully FC'd that shit on Hard during the entire event. I seemed to always release one particular hold note too early...

Shackzam

I should warn you, I wasn't able to pull it off, but I'm pretty sure he can combo straight into a command grab from blockstun.
But if you and Shack don't mind... hell, I'll keep playin him! That said, your Gordeau is pretty good. You and Shack might be on the same level...

You can tech the grab when in blockstun

All this UNIEL talk makes me sad ;-;
Also mobile gaf being locked in white theme has started to burn my eyes after a whole day of using dark gaf.

Shackzam

The longer tech window is only when you're in hitstun right?

I'm too tired to remember. Plus I need to experiment more, but my friend decided to borrow the game when I just figured out some sick shit with Linne. I'm gonna take a guess anyway. When in hitstun and he combos into a command grab you can't tech the grab (usually) When blocking a string and he goes into a command grab out of the block stun you gain the ability to tech the grab and you get a good window to tech it. Gord has the same thing with his command grab.

I'm too tired to remember. Plus I need to experiment more, but my friend decided to borrow the game when I just figured out some sick shit with Linne. I'm gonna take a guess anyway. When in hitstun and he combos into a command grab you can't tech the grab (usually) When blocking a string and he goes into a command grab out of the block stun you gain the ability to tech the grab and you get a good window to tech it. Gord has the same thing with his command grab.

No you can tech out of a hitstun grab I'm pretty sure, I just wasn't sure if the longer window was for hitstun or blockstun grab or both. Were you doing dodge counter combos? Also can you dodge while dashing? I didn't check her out at all when I touched the game so I have 0 idea about what she can do.

Shackzam

No you can tech out of a hitstun grab I'm pretty sure, I just wasn't sure if the longer window was for hitstun or blockstun grab or both. Were you doing dodge counter combos? Also can you dodge while dashing? I didn't check her out at all when I touched the game so I have 0 idea about what she can do.

I just got to the beginning of doing those. You can do dash dodge, but you have a chance of and input error and doing her running attack. It's probably longer on the hitstun, but I'll need to check up on that. I'm trying to finish something and my mind doesn't feel like thinking right now.

I just got to the beginning of doing those. You can do dash dodge, but you have a chance of and input error and doing her running attack. It's probably longer on the hitstun, but I'll need to check up on that. I'm trying to finish something and my mind doesn't feel like thinking right now.
I wonder if everyone can do their FF while dashing then, I should try that next time. That's the fucking worst. I'd tell you to reset yourself by doing something else real quick since that's what works for me sometimes but it might just make it worse for you. Good luck.

On that note see you all in a few hours.

I'm really tempted to get Diva on my Liam entertainment system. Seeing as Operation Abyss got delayed, my Liam feels neglected.
So far I love the songs in F 2nd, but the difficulty is way higher. I'd recommend picking up one ASAP when they go on sale though. Best rhythm games

sleep4realsnow

demidar

I was wondering where the topic of that coloured dress came from, and I found that thread in OT, and it's already 50+ pages long :/

It's black and blue for me.

Ants

The dress is just based on the angle and settings of the screen you view it on. There's some weird shit going on with the lighting in the photo that is deliberately set up to make it confusing.

demidar

The dress is just based on the angle and settings of the screen you view it on. There's some weird shit going on with the lighting in the photo that is deliberately set up to make it confusing.

Nope, it's always black and blue for me. I tried with both my monitor and my iPhone on different contrasts and brightness.

Sorry for resurrecting this topic.

NO I'M NOT MOTHERFUCKERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom