• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an amazing mother.

It'll probably fixed before I even get out of class today but it's never happened before which is just weird.
And yeah I was the one waking her up to take me to school because if I didn't id be late everyday. Which is why it's difficult for me to sleep past like 6am without waking up multiple times

My school is littered with people running around doing the blue and black dress thing.

My parents are downstairs arguing about it.

The apocalypse truly is upon us.
It'll probably fixed before I even get out of class today but it's never happened before which is just weird.
And yeah I was the one waking her up to take me to school because if I didn't id be late everyday. Which is why it's difficult for me to sleep past like 6am without waking up multiple times
My brain is broken and I am unable to sleep past 7am. No matter how hard I try.

Im so tired of this dress thing but it's mainly for the fact that it was literally fucking everywhere. I saw it here first and I thought this was a contained thing to just us, then I saw the OT thread, then all over facebook, all over twitter, tumblr, instagram, the news, everywhere.

I couldn't fucking escape that ugly ass dress.
Also fuuuuuuuck you zed that dress isn't cute.

Im so tired of this dress thing but it's mainly for the fact that it was literally fucking everywhere. I saw it here first and I thought this was a contained thing to just us, then I saw the OT thread, then all over facebook, all over twitter, tumblr, instagram, the news, everywhere.

I couldn't fucking escape that ugly ass dress.
Also fuuuuuuuck you zed that dress isn't cute.
Yeah, it's everywhere now. I'm glad i don't have a facebook anymore, cause I'm sure the idiots i was freinds with on that are obsessed with it.

I saw the dress...

I see White and Gold.

Is that bad? Am I going To die?

tumblr_li2oq4gd7v1qbqt8go1_250.gif

Tako

Woof work has made me a weird person. I'm celebrating the fact that we got some good Teflon tape. Also the girls at school have some low standards >.>

Woof work has made me a weird person. I'm celebrating the fact that we got some good Teflon tape. Also the girls at school have some low standards >.>

Low standards are never good man. I almost had a girlfriend, but she shot me down.

I tried so hard and got so far.

something something doesn't even matter.

Rizzi

I really need to stop watching videos of Hyrule Warriors stuff. It makes me super hyped and then I realize that I can't afford a Wii U until next week.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
IDK if any of you are musical theater buffs, but if you guys know Frank Wildhorn (wrote Jekyll and Hyde) he is currently working on something else that kicks just as much ass as Jekyll and Hyde.

DEATH NOTE THE FUCKING MUSICAL

It's actually really good, and it's in English. Electric guitars and shit. At times it goes a little CRAAAAWWWLLLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIN, but that's because of the original material.

He also makes the story better by following the movies.

Low standards are never good man. I almost had a girlfriend, but she shot me down.

I tried so hard and got so far.

something something doesn't even matter.

The girl who looked like Chie and then she was the worst or something?

There's always next time.

Oh I know, some people here were interested in that, so I figured I would throw out an update on it.
IDK if any of you are musical theater buffs, but if you guys know Frank Wildhorn (wrote Jekyll and Hyde) he is currently working on something else that kicks just as much ass as Jekyll and Hyde.

DEATH NOTE THE FUCKING MUSICAL

It's actually really good, and it's in English. Electric guitars and shit. At times it goes a little CRAAAAWWWLLLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIN, but that's because of the original material.

He also makes the story better by following the movies.

Nooo that was long ago, this was a girl who I was interested in when I was a teenager and we briefly "dated" didn't work out. Oh well.

I really need to stop watching videos of Hyrule Warriors stuff. It makes me super hyped and then I realize that I can't afford a Wii U until next week.

I try to get into the musou games, but they all get so boring after a little while.

Fist of the North Star is the most recent one I tried after trying Hyrule Warriors.

I want to say they're different, but the gameplay feels exactly the same.

I don't need your shit bitch, I got this
BA882844-A796-488E-BBD3-B627CD202140_zpsfn4khgpo.png

Why play that shit when you can make a tank and help aggro enemies so I can kill them all with my bow.

Round up the posse boys, we got ourselves a nerd

3wdy6flvei1p.jpg

It's going to overtake WoW soon..

Soon..

The FF lore and job system has always been more appealing to me then the fantasy of WoW. Was probably the only reason i never cared to even try that game when diablo just looked more appealing on every level and didn't require a subscription.

Why play that shit when you can make a tank and help aggro enemies so I can kill them all with my bow.

3wdy6flvei1p.jpg

The FF lore and job system has always been more appealing to me then the fantasy of WoW. Was probably the only reason i never cared to even try that game when diablo just looked more appealing on every level and didn't require a subscription.

WoW to me went on the decline after WotLK. I played all through Cata and it was not the same. I miss my big dumb snowy castles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom