• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

beinfilms

It's pretty well known. I also forgot one detail. She was walking with her girlfriend when it happened. Even though the guy knew she was her girlfriend, he did it anyway. For second, I thought she was going to beat the shit out of him, but the girl who the guy was after got them out of there quickly before things escalated more. Man, what a dirtbag.

And...I'm now 100% behind her response.

The way you told that story is like
"There was a guy kicking a puppy"
"I forgot it was actually a fully grown dog"
"I also forgot it had killed like 3 people"
"It was more of a rabid bear than a dog"
I'm not the greatest story teller. I want to tell it before I forget, so I rush and accidentally leave out important details.

What if we are all your dad.

And sleep is rad if its good sleep.
87b.jpg

Was doing 6 hours of sleep all week to get work done. Getting 9 last night has me feeling great.

demidar

It's pretty well known. I also forgot one detail. She was walking with her girlfriend when it happened. Even though the guy knew she was her girlfriend, he did it anyway. For second, I thought she was going to beat the shit out of him, but the girl who the guy was after got them out of there quickly before things escalated more. Man, what a dirtbag.

Ahahahahahahahahaha these reveal are hilarious. What the hell was the dude expecting?

croten

I went from feeling sorry for the guy to not caring at all. Why didn't you mention the whole lesbian and in a relationship thing?

croten

This actually bodes well for PSO2.

How do you figure? Most of the jobs lost where in the west and it's affecting publishers more than developers, both of these things make it seem less likely for PSO2 to come out in the west in my eyes.

Edit: Wait this is super old news, no wonder I thought something like this already happened

Well, I just called up my girlfriend and asked to meet up after school. She loves flowers and donuts. This dirtbag's failure and embarrassment is my gain. We're gonna have a great day, and this slimy prick's failure has helped me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom