• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand how skills work in MH.
:s
All the armors have points, (and later, talismans and decorations have points) in each skill.

Getting your total in a skill over 10 activates the skill. Getting a -10 in a skill makes an adverse effect (generally the opposite of the benefit).

Short answer: you want 10+ of the skill for it to activate. Some skills get better at +15 or +20.

I swear if we give that dress any more attention with that title...
I swear to god that if his wins I'm quitting the thread.
We just got done talking about the dress.
We just got done with it.
I am not having that shit at the top of the page for the next two weeks.
Oh wow I got beat on that

To his credit, he submitted that in the first 2 pages where we freaked out over it in here. Before it was revealed to be an elaborate ruse meant to tear us APART LISA
Quoting myself because read this nerds
I only really played halo, not even online halo, just campaign all day everyday. We did mix it up with other coop games like gears, or fable 2...

What a mysterious system.
I just did local co-op and singleplayer in every Halo until 3. They were just good games man. Online in Halo 3 and Reach was mostly custom games though.

Zenfalcia

I swear to god that if his wins I'm quitting the thread.
We just got done talking about the dress.
We just got done with it.
I am not having that shit at the top of the page for the next two weeks.
If it wins, i vote that Boobs should get back it's rightful spot as a thread title.

semisonic

Banned
I swear if we give that dress any more attention with that title...

Oh wow I got beat on that

Never underestimate my abilities to get mad really quickly and type almost as quickly
and then spend like 5 minutes checking my post to make sure I didn't miss anything or come off as creepier than I am
this is why I will never get in the shame car despite being in here nearly 24/7

beinfilms

I only really played halo, not even online halo, just campaign all day everyday. We did mix it up with other coop games like gears, or fable 2...

What a mysterious system.

It's not my proudest moment, but most of my time in Metal Gear games was on the 360. (I had a long while where it was the only option for me to play games on, other than the Wii, and fuck that, I'd already beaten pretty much all of the games worth playing on there. Or at least, the ones I could get.)

It's not my proudest moment, but most of my time in Metal Gear games was on the 360. (I had a long while where it was the only option for me to play games on, other than the Wii, and fuck that, I'd already beaten pretty much all of the games worth playing on there. Or at least, the ones I could get.)
I only had MGS HD on 360.

I should probably finish a MGS game or play 1 or 4.
Halo was a fun game to coop, especially 3.
I love 1's campaign the most easily, but 3's up there.

Zenfalcia

Never underestimate my abilities to get mad really quickly and type almost as quickly
and then spend like 5 minutes checking my post to make sure I didn't miss anything or come off as creepier than I am
this is why I will never get in the shame car despite being in here nearly 24/7
It's not as fun as you think it is.

Just post it as is. #NoRagrets.
I havent even played one MGS game.. and I own the HD collection...

mrmyhthef

To his credit, he submitted that in the first 2 pages where we freaked out over it in here. Before it was revealed to be an elaborate ruse meant to tear us APART LISA

Eh I'm just messing around. I'm not trying to pick a fight with him or anything, he's cool.

Damn I wish I found this yesterday and decorated it for Skla's avatar...

Would it been too much? For some reason I'm browsing through Mara pics...

Missed opportunity.

beinfilms

At some point here, I need to try playing Skullgirls with you guys, by the way. Not now, since I still need to work on fighting CPUs first, but eventually, it needs to happen.

I don't know if you can tell, but I'm trying super hard to up my post count. :p

Zenfalcia

I love 1's campaign the most easily, but 3's up there.
Hmm.. there are some moments which were impossible to be topped in the other halo games such as
the pillar of autumn being boarded and running away since you have no weapons. Fighting on the ship. Discovering the flood for the first time, boarding the covenant ship two times, and most importantly the end driving section.

3 was better overall imo, since
SCARAB FIGHTS ARE SICK!
Damn I wish I found this yesterday and decorated it for Skla's avatar...

Would it been too much? For some reason I'm browsing through Mara pics...
it's never too much.

semisonic

Banned
At some point here, I need to try playing Skullgirls with you guys, by the way. Not now, since I still need to work on fighting CPUs first, but eventually, it needs to happen.

If you've got ps3, then I'm your man.
If you don't, then fuck off

Also 45 minutes later and I'm still picking the title. I've got a problem.

Nordicus

God damn Xenoverse is surprisingly popular on Steam. Peak concurrent players is 19.4k when Evolve's peak is 27.4k

Can't be genuinely happy about that as long as those high numbers kill the servers tho

Never even owned one, sorry.
Most people here have Skullgirls on PC
Halo 3 custom games were my go to game back in the day. So many different gametypes. Sogood.gif.
I need to find out how much time I put into that game some way. It has to be obscene.
Hmm.. there are some moments which were impossible to be topped in the other halo games such as
the pillar of autumn being boarded and running away since you have no weapons. Fighting on the ship. Discovering the flood for the first time, boarding the covenant ship two times, and most importantly the end driving section.

3 was better overall imo, since
SCARAB FIGHTS ARE SICK!

it's never too much.
I more mean general level design and stuff, and I love 1's play mechanics a ton. Brutes as an enemy type are enough for me to not care as much for Halo 3.

Also the
Cortana
stuff is annoying as fuck yo

Zenfalcia

I more mean general level design and stuff, and I love 1's play mechanics a ton. Brutes as an enemy type are enough for me to not care as much for Halo 3.

Also the
Cortana
stuff is annoying as fuck yo

Ah, yeah, in that respect, it beats boyh sequels easily. Like.. that first level is just so much better than the other two's first levels that it's crazy.

Hm... I guess... She does play a bigger role in the later games. It's all about the plot tho... So much plot.

Well I've only really played MvC3 and Skullgirls (and MK9) and those games have simplified inputs. Are there any other directional inputs other than quarter circle forward, quarter circle back, shoryuken/Dragon Punch input, half circle forward/back and double tap directions?
You should also note that games like UNIEL are Japanese, I dont think japanese people know how to read english letters. Everyone understands numbers.
Also question is it weird that I hate the concept of selling something I own?

You should also note that games like UNIEL are Japanese, I dont think japanese people know how to read english letters. Everyone understands numbers.
Also question is it weird that I hate the concept of selling something I own?
Romaji is a thing
Zefraudcast

Also no I'm attached to my stuff as well

Cool, me too! (Thanks to Joe. One of my first interactions with anyone on here was him sending it to me for no real reason beyond being an awesome person.)
We have a group of people who play at random. Whenever you feel ready/want to, just ask and see if you can get stuff going. The Steam regulars are the main guys.
Ah, yeah, in that respect, it beats boyh sequels easily. Like.. that first level is just so much better than the other two's first levels that it's crazy.

Hm... I guess... She does play a bigger role in the later games. It's all about the plot tho... So much plot.
Oh yeah, I remember that video about the first levels. I prefer Halo 3 to 2 overall though, maybe just because of 2's nonexistant ending

Her plot keeps getting bigger in every game to where it's obnoxious. HEYOOO

I asked rhe question about selling stuff cause right now I was thinking of selling a shit load of yugioh cards I own that are just collecting dust and I never use then I was like....no, no I dont wanna do that id rather just ask my neighbor if I can clean up dog shit for 10 dollars a week.

I asked rhe question about selling stuff cause right now I was thinking of selling a shit load of yugioh cards I own that are just collecting dust and I never use then I was like....no, no I dont wanna do that id rather just ask my neighbor if I can clean up dog shit for 10 dollars a week.
If you're selling cards you'd never ever ever want, it's alright, but I sympathize with "what if I want it later tho".

beinfilms

We have a group of people who play at random. Whenever you feel ready/want to, just ask and see if you can get stuff going. The Steam regulars are the main guys.

Oh yeah, I remember that video about the first levels. I prefer Halo 3 to 2 overall though, maybe just because of 2's nonexistant ending

Her plot keeps getting bigger in every game to where it's obnoxious. HEYOOO

Cool, I'll keep that in mind.

To weigh in on this Halo discussion, I say 1 is best for story, 3 is best for gameplay (especially the BR and dual wielding, since I was never able to play 2), and Reach is my favorite for multiplayer, although 3's was really probably better.

Zenfalcia

Her plot keeps getting bigger in every game. HEYOOO
Yeah... Halo 2 was.. just bad in terms of level design. Horrible section for driving in the city. The convoy level was super dumb. I really liked the
Covenant
levels, probably because i love the flood as enemies. Yeah.. that ending.. is so much nothing...

Yes it was. She kept gathering so much data that her body couldn't handle it and it was dripping out.

If you're selling cards you'd never ever ever want, it's alright, but I sympathize with "what if I want it later tho".
Yeah thats my thing im like "oh what if this card becomes like godlike and I can sell it or trade it at a way higher price" I know thats never gonna happen but fuck its my stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom