• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I should probably finish P4G at some point here.
Probably. My first time trough it I took a couple month break from it and when I finally got back to it and beat it it became one of my favourites.

Finished Life is Strange. It was all right, they push Cannibal Holocaust an odd amount. I'm going to friend zone Warren so fucking hard you guys.

MH4U 3DS THEMES ARE OUT

MY 3DS MAKES SUPPLY BOX NOISES WHEN I OPEN IT THIS IS AMAZING
T-That sounds great
Epic-cry.gif

beinfilms

The fact that you haven't disturbs me.

Ok, here's the story: I borrowed my friend's Vita and Persona last semester. However, I take a really, really long time in RPGs (I like to spend far longer than necessary doing everything. I forget what the times were, but after several weeks real time, I had just gotten past meeting Kanji). I also had a lot of school stuff going on, and I ended up being so distracted from it that I just gave it back. Now, though (largely thanks to you nerds), I want to give it another shot, but it turns out that he loaned the game to a friend who is out of country, and is just using his Vita to convince more people to play Monster Hunter.

Zenfalcia

Was that a challenge?

We are moving full speed now.

vui9elr.gif

Besides, the members of lewd gaf mostly come out at this time. Mostly.
Well, it doesn't mean we have to do it..
WHY DO YOU MOTHER FUCKERS ALWAYS PLAY SHIT WHEN I CAN'T PLAY
Join the club... As in the 360 owner club.. ;_;
Ok, here's the story: I borrowed my friend's Vita and Persona last semester. However, I take a really, really long time in RPGs (I like to spend far longer than necessary doing everything. I forget what the times were, but after several weeks real time, I had just gotten past meeting Kanji). I also had a lot of school stuff going on, and I ended up being so distracted from it that I just gave it back. Now, though (largely thanks to you nerds), I want to give it another shot, but it turns out that he loaned the game to a friend who is out of country, and is just using his Vita to convince more people to play Monster Hunter.
You're just going to have to get a vita or a vita tv when it goes on sale during boxing day ot something

Persona 4 is a pretty ok game. Just get Vanilla on PS2/PSN on PS3 if you can
:<
Nooooo.
It looks so amazing, how is this such a low level set?
You can just use it and upgrade it, till you hit High Rank, then make the High rank Tetsu.
G rank is where you have to get picky/smart.

Rizzi

Persona 4 is a pretty ok game. Just get Vanilla on PS2/PSN on PS3 if you can

You can just use it and upgrade it, till you hit High Rank, then make the High rank Tetsu.
G rank is where you have to get picky/smart.

I have no idea what any of that means, I'm like 10 hours in and it's my first MH game. >.>

Out of curiosity, what is, then?
I haven't finished/still working on P1. P2:EP takes the cake with the best battles and story while having the second best cast to me as well as building off the wonderful city of Sumaru. The only problem is, you need to play the first 2 games to fully enjoy it and apparently people don't like the first two, but I do.
Are people playing UNIEL? I just got up and fight games sound like a good breakfast.
Yeah.

Out of curiosity, what is, then?
Persona 5
P2 has the best storyline and characters, P3(P) has a better package

Persona as a series is a really cool way to get into Megaten.
Oh cool. I keep seeing all these cool looking weapons that I can't make and I have no idea how to decide what to go for.
I'm really enjoying MH4 though, more than I thought I would.
People overstress how hard it is to get into, it's just a bit confusing till you realize how simple it is in general. Glad you're having fun.

beinfilms

I haven't finished/still working on P1. P2:EP takes the cake with the best battles and story while having the second best cast to me as well as building off the wonderful city of Sumaru. The only problem is, you need to play the first 2 games to fully enjoy it and apparently people don't like the first two, but I do.

I would personally say P3FES or P3P but a lot of people here will argue the P2 duology is the best

Persona 5

All right, well, considering the only Sony console I've ever owned is a PS4, I guess I'll just see what I can handle, and proceed based on that. Thanks for the advice!

Rizzi

Persona 5

People overstress how hard it is to get into, it's just a bit confusing till you realize how simple it is in general. Glad you're having fun.

Yeah. I like how most of the monsters are just basically really cool boss fights.
And then I get jumped by two Tetsucabra's in an expedition and nope the fuck out of there.

All right, well, considering the only Sony console I've ever owned is a PS4, I guess I'll just see what my OTHER CONSOLE can handle, and proceed based on that. Thanks for the advice!
Just an FYI, don't talk about that on GAF if you can avoid it :p Might wanna edit it out.

Anyway you should play P3FES Male side, then P3P FeMC. Best intro to the series, probably.

Yeah. I like how most of the monsters are just basically really cool boss fights.
And then I get jumped by two Tetsucabra's in an expedition and nope the fuck out of there.
The game is basically "Bossfights: The Game". And it plays so satisfyingly. I think I prefer it to Souls combat.

Expeditions can be randomly crazy. Stick to story missions in general :p
Good to know (on both counts). Thanks!
No problemo

Thanks for the invite <3

UNIEL is such a great game to watch. It also feels great to play too. There's so many systems though, takes a while to get used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom